IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Hello, this is Jane

Discussion in 'Posting Tips' started by Jane W, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Jane W

Jane W New Member

Hello to everyone who read this post, I have just registered as a member a few days ago and this is my first post.

So let me begin with a self-introduction. I'm from Malaysia, a country located in South East Asia. If you ever been here, you will find that this place is so hot throughout the year. I graduated from The National University of Malaysia, majoring Physics. I started my first job right after my final examination. I love to work! I feel secure if there is fixed amount of money come into my bank account every month.

But then, after 4 years of working life, I quit my job to become a stay-home-mom. I thought I will never be doing that, but my mind had changed after my first baby came to this world. I want to spend more time with him; I want to see him grow. Therefore, I gave up my own career path. I wouldn't call it a sacrifice. It was just a choice for the more important thing in my life. And I don't think this is an end of my career. I'm still seeking for a new chance, a new career path.

Thank you for reading to the end.

Cheers,
    Jane

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    peachpurple and Kronnoz like this.
  2. peachpurple

peachpurple New Member

Dear Jane

I am from Malaysia too.

Although I had gave up my job 10 years ago, I do feel regretful now because without a stable job and income, it is difficult to get on with life without money.

There is one thing that you might need to know, your money is yours, your hubby money is his.

It doesn't mean that when you are a full time housewife with kids, his money belongs to you.

That is my opinion and my experience after going through 10 years without a stable income in my hands.

Anyway, I am glad to meet a fellow Malaysian here!

Are you from Kuala Lumpur?