IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Help! I am Losing The Hair on My Scalp

Discussion in 'Health' started by Amazingsteven, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Amazingsteven

Amazingsteven New Member

I'm just 23 years old but already I am losing the hair on my scalp. I know that the cause of my hair loss is genetic, because my family has a history of baldness . I dont want to move around with a bald head.
    Anyone with suggestion on how to prevent further loss of my hair?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. jprgbiz

jprgbiz New Member

Hair loss is inevitable but there are a lot of hair growing products out there. Just research it and you will find it. You can try putting a tattoo on your scalp to make a hair illusion which was actually what my uncle just had last week. You can also try hair transplant if you really want a long hair. One of best option is to grow your remaining hair and make a man bun to cover the baldy part.

3. Amazingsteven

Amazingsteven New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it. I have made some research and I found some good hair growth products on Amazon.com. I have ordered one. PURA D'OR HAIR LOSS PREVENTION THERAPY SHAMPOO. I will try it out when it is shipped.
    Hair transplant is quite expensive and out of my budget. More so, it is not something I would really be comfortable with. I don't want some fake hair on my scalp, I want my natural hair.

4. roldya

roldya New Member

First off, allow me to say how sorry I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing such severe hair loss. Right off the bat, there are ways to regrow hair but what's more important is to first figure out why you are losing so much of it. There are a number of different factors that can cause hair to stop growing and fall out from genetics to stress, hormone problems, dietary issues, illness, thyroid issues, etc. Any one of these reasons could be the cause and some may be solved without having to resort to any medication or surgery at all. The best thing I can suggest at the moment for you is scheduling a consultation to your doctor/physician. By the way, Don't use comb to arrange your hair just after bath because wet hair falls a lot.

Hair loss experts who can diagnose the specific cause of your case & recommend appropriate treatment options, if any at all are necessary. Best of all, the consults are conducted free of charge so at the very least you receive the information you need to move forward in addressing your problem without having to spend a dime for it. Best of luck to you