IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

how many times do you play games in a day?

Discussion in 'Games' started by shamiraangel, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Spark3dbeauty

Spark3dbeauty New Member

As for phone games lately I have been playing Ingress. You might like it! It is kind of Sci-fi in a I'm a nerd who needs to be coaxed to get out of the house kind of way. Ha! But seriously... It is worth trying! You take control of landmarks in your area and I've heard Pokemon Go is created off of it's interface.

sean.ct25@gmail. com likes this.
  2. sean.ct25@gmail. com

sean.ct25@gmail. com New Member

Pokemon GO looks fantastic! I'm a huge geek when it comes to the pokemon franchise! !!

3. Spark3dbeauty

Spark3dbeauty New Member

The micro transactions make me feel iffy about the game. I cannot justify constantly shelling out money for pokeballs and evolution stones. :( Id rather spend 50-60 dollars up front. I really feel like pay to win games have ruined gaming for the broke younger crowd. hah.

sean.ct25@gmail. com likes this.
  4. sean.ct25@gmail. com

sean.ct25@gmail. com New Member

Yeah its crazy because I'm young as well. I definitely feel the struggle when I read your message.

5. silvanodantas

silvanodantas New Member

really I like to play games can Diser which is my favorite pastime game on average 3-6 hours a day.

6. henry

henry New Member

I play games all the time at least 2 hours a day and i really enjoy doing so_One of the game i play is The Last One of Facebook its a great game.I love GTA 5 on the ps4 its my favorite game on the ps4.

7. nemanjanp

nemanjanp New Member

I have used to play games around 5-6 hours a day back in the elementary school...Crazy, right? Well, now I don't play that much at all, probably around 2 hours a day. I used to play WoW (World of Warcraft) and LoL (League of Legends), and both of those games I play to this day, but obviously a lot less.

On WoW, I just log in to chat with my guild mates or play a battleground or two. Honestly, I'm really thinking of canceling my subscription and completely stopping, but that is just so hard after so many years, ugh! League of Legends to me is the worst game, and also the best game ever. The community is just so toxic and negative that I always end up being frustrated after playing a ranked game, although when I play with friends it's so much more fun and relaxing!

8. Benetnasch

Benetnasch New Member

I play a few games a day, notably League of Legends and FF14. I only play in the evening, however, and about two hours for each. Other than that, I have a few games I can play casually for 30 minutes or so on Steam. If it is a handheld game, I am more likely to put 4+ hours into it in one sitting. I generally have a lot of free time at night, and can survive off of three to five hours of sleep, if I am really in the mood to game.

9. Keno Clayton

Keno Clayton New Member

On weekdays, I'll normally play games in the evenings after school for about an hour or two. On days where I'm a bit more free, I am able to play for a lot more hours. I'll go for five to eight hours if I'm really in the mood.

10. GenkiWORld

GenkiWORld New Member

I only play games once per day. I have a very busy day and little free time. Because of this my time spent playing video games per day is very small. I would say that I tend to spend between two and two and a half hours per day playing video games, usually late at night when I’m finished with everything else.

11. owen027

owen027 Member

I only spend 4-5 hours playing video games each day. Since I live with my parents and they want the best for me, that's why I'm only allowed to play during the weekends, holidays, and Saturdays. I am only allowed a certain time-limit as well. Therefore, I am kind of thankful for that, cause I have other things to do during those days too. And so much assignment, homework and some activities during the weekdays! But if I moved out already, I would play 4-8 hours instead!

12. incognito

incognito New Member

I game around 4-5 hours a day. It depends actually. If I'm in the mood, I'll game more. If I'm not feeling that interested, I'd probably game a bit less.

13. psyduck

psyduck New Member

I usually play around 4-5 hours a day. I don't play more than that because it makes me exhausted. There are days where I would not play more than 1 hour a day. I used to play for more than 10 hours when I was young. Now that I have a job, I don't have much time to spend for games. When I'm on a vacation, I find myself playing a lot more than usual. But, that also depends on my mood.

One thing I noticed is that, I don't find myself playing the same game over and over again. I play a lot of games and I keep switching between them. Some of the games I play require a lot of skill and needs you to focus completely on it while playing. Some of the games are a lot more casual and doesn't need much attention. I have a balance of both.

14. Mihailo

Mihailo New Member

I play games everyday. Clash of Clans, Pool Live Tour on my android device. I prefer games where you are building your town or village. Clash of Clans is a perfect game for me.

15. darkthorn

darkthorn New Member

I used to play games several hours a day but now depends on my free time. Sometimes I play for one hour others I can not manage to play at all. I miss my free time to play because playing games was a nice way to get over stress.

16. Muhammad Rizwan

Muhammad Rizwan New Member

In my childhood, I used to play games on my PC for more than 10 hours. I was free from examinations for a few months in summer. So I only play games in my computer and barely go out. But now in teenage I only play games once in a week or so. I don't have time to play games now. Due to a huge load of studies and examinations. I became stressed and whenever have time I play games to relax my mind.

On average I play games for only 1-2 hours in my spare time. Most of the time it's Saturday Night or Sunday.

17. Smaush

Smaush New Member

I used to play games like "Call of Duty", "Halo" "World Of Warcraft" all the time. Like Once a day for good 2 hours atleast.
    But nowdays, i dont even own a gaming console :(

18. hipopotamo92

hipopotamo92 New Member

It depends, weekends I play more hours than weekdays. On weekends I usually play two or three times a day, 3 or 4 hours in total each day. On weekdays it depends too, some days I play one time of 1 hour a day and other days I dont play if I have got a lot of work and I have not free time.

19. PathFinder

PathFinder New Member

On and off. Sometimes a lot, sometimes, not so much.

It really depends on how I'm feeling, if I'm in a "gaming mood", so to speak.

It also depends on the types of games im playing.

Adventure games are often time-consuming (in a good way), and usually offer unique, vibrant environments and imaginative storylines, which I appreciate. It lets me really immerse myself in its world.

Action games on the other hand, are much more fast paced, and consequently the story is often cut pretty short too, which means I finish them more quickly, which means less time playing.

Of course, I'm generalizing, but I guess it depends on those two factors mostly.

20. Fernando

Fernando New Member

I play like 6 hours per day