IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

how many times do you play games in a day?

Discussion in 'Games' started by shamiraangel, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Kika45

Kika45 New Member

wow that's amazing 2-4 hours ...arcade games are the best nothings better than the good old days.

2. Kika45

Kika45 New Member

Bananna Kong game :D

3. poster432

poster432 New Member

I am playing games when I have free time in school. Usually, that is the last five or ten minutes of a period. However, there are some classes that are just joke classes in which I play games the entire period. 42 minutes straight.

I definitely think that there are much more productive things that I could be doing with my time, but I am extremely unmotivated xD.

4. Isleide

Isleide New Member

I play games throughout the day. I tend to use it a way to break from my daily work flow at home. I usually play three times per day or less. I guess it depends on the day.

5. darkfran85

darkfran85 New Member

I'm gamer very active, I like all genres action, strategy, adventure, sport, etc. The games are a good way to reduce the stress of everyday life, I play around 1 or 2 hours daily.

6. AO6

AO6 New Member

Well it depends on the mood. Sometimes I overheat my consoles by playing for 6-8 hours and sometimes just for 2 hours. I have an addiction to it which is the reason why I don't want to stop playing them.

7. lerra

lerra New Member

I can play at least once or twice a day but those are 1hr to 3hr intervals. my younger brother can easily spend 5 to6 hours on a game.

8. Jaylan Howell

Jaylan Howell New Member

Usually I just be playing every game every weekend with a bundle of choices. I play typically 6 to 8 games a day because I mostly have free roaming games and some fps. Make sure to also get exercise because too much gaming without stretch,exposure to sun can be very harmful. Trust me...i know.

9. Mohhj

Mohhj New Member

I play games a lot, in fact, I spend most of my time playing games. Most of them are online games because I hate to play alone, So I play with my friends most of the time. Playing with friends is a lot funnier.

We play a lot of games but the ones that we currently play are; League Of Legends, Osu, APB and Devilian. With all of that to count, I guess I play 6 hours per day. Not every day though, there are days that I never play any game on.

10. Mohhj

Mohhj New Member

Ikr I have the same feelings for this game because of it's toxic community, every ranked game I enter causes a lot of stress on me. But a solution to this problem is that you always play with your friends, it would be a lot funnier and you would feel a lot less of a stress on you.

11. Kronnoz

Kronnoz New Member

When I'm not working, I'm almost always playing. So I play several times a day. :D

12. Eliot

Eliot New Member

I play once a day.

13. Sweed1

Sweed1 New Member

I play games about once a day because it is never easy to play one match, but it seems to pull you in and is easy to waste a lot of time trying to up your score or beat your opponents.

14. ditoekanugraha

ditoekanugraha New Member

I usually play 2 to 4 hours a day, not everyday but sometimes like 4/7 day in a week :D
    I like a high quality indie games or AAA games ;)

15. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

Not too much but reguler like any student in the college because you know you're studying and you don't have much time to play but i play sometimes a simple games like mobile phone games like subway surfs and soccer games 2017 and many games but not a lot of games and i don't play console games like xbox games and ps3 games because i don't have one and this is good to not play with them very much per day and that's it

16. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

not too much but i used to play all the day when i was a kid but now iam 20 years old i don't think that i can play anymore because i am in college now and the work too so i don't have any time for gaming only in my smart phone i play rearly and i don't have many games on this phone too

17. briankomeks

briankomeks New Member

Probably between two to four times a day. That is when I am at home and I have nothing else to do and I am really bored. With video games I get fun and entertained a lot.