IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How often do you listen to music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Caitan

Caitan New Member

I listen to music daily. Music is my life. I like old songs of 1960 which is I call classic music. Whenever I get time, I listen to music.

2. resh_christy

resh_christy New Member

3. Lovely

Lovely New Member

Music is a part of my everyday life. I can't imagine my life without music because we're 'soulmates'. I listen to it almost every minute everyday. I listen to different genres everytime I'm bored, lonely, happy, sad or even if I'm doing house chores. In short, music keeps me going.

4. Karin

Karin New Member

I have a radio every now & then that plays at work, usually old laid back songs of yesteryear ie nostalgic. Then at home I listen to a mixture of thrash metal or traditional music from my neighbour. Then at the supermarket the music is eclectic and sort of in the middle. Almost everyone listens to music now on their cellphones, so the answer to how often do I listen to music? Almost all the time whether I like it or not!

Music is good for the soul, so if almost everyone is listening to music now on their cell phones, it can mean that it's a whole other thing : one doesn't need a music system so much anymore, but rather an excellent cell phone!

Attached Files:

5. mdbree17

mdbree17 New Member

Music will always be a part of me. Definitely, every day I listen to music. My day is not complete without hearing a beat. I set my music depending on my mood.

6. SkullFaced09

SkullFaced09 New Member

How often do you listen to music: I always listen to music every time because music has become a part of me and without music then life would be just so simple. I listen to music almost my whole life like when i'm jogging or exercising i always listen to music to make me forget that I'm exhausted from exercising. Some may see listening to music as a plain sound but every time i'm doing something i always listen to music so i could get some inspiration and that is why i said earlier that i listen to music my whole life because i'm an inspired musician i always listen to music and get inspiration to write my own songs. I always have my phone and headset with me so if i were to travel or do something I'll just put my headset up and listen to songs there are also odd places that i'd listen music to like every time i'm on my class and i get bored or if I'm taking an exam so if i were to be ask how often i listen to music i will say all the time.

7. Somethingclever

Somethingclever New Member

I listen to music whenever I can. It feels weird to not have music playing when I know it's an option. I don't like complete silence so when I'm studying, driving, sleeping I like to have music on. Listening to music is a great distraction for when I'm having a bad day or if I don't want to think about a particular problem that is bothering me. Music gives me a peace of mind. Also, when I get hooked to a new song I need to play it on repeat whenever I have the chance until I get tired of it. For me, music is a great remedy for stress. It's a great end-of-the-day relaxer.

8. Newton Eyanae Wossman

Newton Eyanae Wossman New Member

I really love and enjoy music but only Christian Music.They cover all aspects of our life such as Faith,Love,Salvation,end time and more.They also give encouragement whenever we are facing life challenges.Music gives comfort and brings our mind to solace.

9. bware

bware New Member

Everyday, about five to six hours a day, even right now actually, I'm listening to plush by stone temple pilots. I used to start my day with my music, I always want to listen to my favorite music every morning while having my coffee, and preparing to go to work, and while I driving going to work. until I go back home and go to sleep. Listening to music actually is my first choice compare to watching some movies or television. Actually I started to learn some of the guitar chords of my favorite music and record the song while I playing my guitar.

10. anto

anto New Member

I like listening to music regularly. It makes me feel encouraged and gain the courage to tackle day to day activities.
    I once had an issue with family affairs ,I tuned my radio and listened to local song which give me hope to live again for I had lost all the hopes I had and which had made me to stop working anymore . According to me ,singing is also part of praying to one's High Deity . So music plays a major role in my life.

11. anto

anto New Member

Music is a way of conveying a message to particular group of people in the society. Through singing the real meaning of issues are being portrayed, may it be a gospel or not a gospel song .
    Music spreads even a certain information which cannot be communicated easily, different singers or poets have different messages of deliver to the society, some as warning , giving hopes, encouraging ,prophesying and many other views .

12. jayceegasa

jayceegasa New Member

I listen to music when i get bored at work or at my way home. I listen to music when i want to think and i need ideas. I listen to music when I do nothing at all. Music can keep my mind occuppied and I like it. I love how it stimulates my brain into producing more ideas which I tend to use into creating more brilliant ideas.
    Music is everywhere, my escape, my motivation.

13. dionnextherese

dionnextherese New Member

I listen to music everytime. I listen to it when I clean the house and do the house chores. I also listen to it when happy and sad. My life without melodies and harmonies would be totally empty. Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to de-stress, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times.

14. Ohanga

Ohanga Member

I do listen to music every time provided am at home since it makes my mind feel at ease and relaxed.

15. Garret

Garret New Member

I listen to music every day. Music is such a big part of my everyday life and I don't know what I would do without it.

Music motivates me when I need to study and it also helps me relax at the end of the day.

16. richellemchua

richellemchua New Member

I listen to music almost every time, as I'm typing right now I'm listening to my favorite singer. The reason why I always listen to music is that I feel like I have a companion whenever I'm doing something like doing my homework, browsing on the internet, washing the dishes and a lot of other stuff. Music gives me joy on everything I do and it's fun to listen to your favorite music because it hypes you up on whatever you're doing and gets the work done nicely. Also, music gives me comfort and happiness so whenever I'm feeling quite sad, I listen to it. Hearing the voice of the person that you look up to is really calming.

17. mumu

mumu New Member

Music is my stress reliever, it helps me feel better. I listen to it everyday of my life. Music is my unspoken feelings, there are feelings that I cannot say thru words but I can definitely say thru music. Sometimes I'd rather listen to music if I have spare time than to do other things. So I can really say that music is a big part of my life.

18. ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR

ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR New Member

I usually listen to a music everyday, because it makes my day a fabulous one. Listening to a music everyday is quite amazing and fantastic. It makes my mood go happy and free of stress. It is already a habit for me since it makes me calm and relaxed. Due to the music I sometimes forgot my problems for a while and unwind for myself.

I think without music life would be boring and be meaningless. Music give life to everything we do and we cannot also deny the fact that music was been apart of our lives.

19. Stephen

Stephen New Member

I regularly listen to music. Music is part of my daily life and i cannot survive without it. It gives me the best feeling ever.

20. ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR

ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR New Member

I agree with you that music is very important in our daily lives. It is like a soul of our body that cannot be taken by anyone.