IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How often do you listen to music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Anachiwo

Anachiwo New Member

My life has been one drowned in music as far as I can tell and understand what good benefit music has been to me, everything about myself revolves around and with music. I practically do almost everything which I do with a music playing in the background. Sometimes, people call it addiction but I call it love and a motivating tool for me to eagerly accomplish my task with ease and filled with energy.

I think that it was around my age of 16 that I started appreciating music and its influence in someones life. During that period, I virtually listen to music or songs while doing practically everything that I do. I listen to music while doing my laundry, taking my bath, eating, surfing the internet, and even sleeping as well I would love the sound of music quietly playing in the background because it helps me to sleep so easily like a baby.

Most times, I found myself having serious difficulty in sleeping, I have tried almost all that I'm aware of to help me with this predicament but all proves fruitless, until I decided to try out music therapy and it proved very successful. At first, I had my doubts that it may not necessarily be the work of the music until I tried it for the second and third time, with the same postive result with enabling me sleep with ease. Ever since that day, I have never gone to bed without music playing in the background as I enjoy my sleep.

Music also helps to calm my nerve whenever I'm pissed off or on an edge. Anger is not an easy thing to manage, if one isn't careful it would ruin a whole great deal for such individual. I normally have anger management issues but with my adventures with music, I have come get over such problems. This made me to always be listening to music all the time, as long as it doesn't affect or disturb anything that I'm doing at the moment. Even at this particular moment in time that I'm typing this post, music is playing here and it's making my work a bit more easier and fun for me.

2. Bill800

Bill800 New Member

I would rather say each and every fraction seconds
    of our lives we feel the music. Music can not be
    limited to a specific genre. With each heartbeat I
    bound to live music. I never go to bed without
    listening music so as the case when I wake up
    (Alarm bell rings) The time in between is just filled
    with full of musical swing. A way to listen a musical
    propogation is to sit beside riverbank in evening
    and feel the ambience ! Just love it.

3. jesal

jesal New Member

When I'm on the computer, I always have music on, when I play games I always stream my music from my computer, when I'm out I always have my Zune with me.

4. SWVIII

SWVIII New Member

Listening to music right now while I'm posting. I listen to music a lot of times, mostly when I'm working
    on my computer. Not only do I just listen to music, but I'm also a Music Producer. Creating music is
    one of my many hobbies. Music can influence your emotions as well. If you listen to sad and depressing
    music, then you could become sad. Music is a really important part of our lives.

5. bill900

bill900 New Member

I mostly listen to music when I am feeling low in spirit especially during rough times. Music uplifts me and makes me face whatever comes my way with courage. This all narrows down to the music genre.

6. celphinelore

celphinelore New Member

Every day, whenever I got free time at work or when on the road and there is a heavy traffic.
    Music is like my medicine. It helps me ease boredom, sadness, and stress. I play music as a hobby too but when I don't have my instrument with me, especially when at work, listening to my favorite songs is what I do to escape the stress and refresh my mind for a moment.

7. Emma White

Emma White New Member

I listen to music everyday, multiple times a day. A day without music, isn't a day worth living. From getting ready in the morning, to the car ride to school, the ride home, the shower, and all the walks in between, how can you not listen to music? Even if I'm not consistently listening to music I'm either humming or whistling a tune from deep within my subconscious.

8. rhonda farley

rhonda farley New Member

I listen to music I would say, on a daily basis. Depending on how much time that I listen to music is completely different. It depends on who is around, or what I am doing during the day or at night. I listen to music when I am cleaning my house. I also enjoy listening to music when I have been away from home all day and want to come home and relax to a glass of wine and some good music.

9. nrnlss

nrnlss New Member

I listen to music everyday, everytime that I have a free time and want to relax I would put my headphones and play some great music. The reason why I always listen to music is because it makes me relax and distract me from the cruelty in our community. Music also help me release the emotions that I can't let out.