IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How often do you listen to music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tianambula, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Tianambula

Tianambula New Member

Music is part and parcel of my life. I listen to music early in the morning before I start my daily chores, while traveling I keep myself busy with music from my phone and before I sleep, it soothes me until I fall asleep.

2. uroborosz

uroborosz New Member

I listen to music everyday, in the morning during getting ready, when I'm cleaning and cooking. When I'm exercising, music gives me a rhythm. It enlightens my day and makes me feel relaxed. I love music and I can't imagine my life without it. One of my favorite quotes from Bob Marley says "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."

3. raindrop

raindrop New Member

I used to be like Tianambula and uroborosz in the sense that I would always be listening to music, but that kind of came and went in waves. I would have months of constant music and then months when I would barely listen to anything at all. It never became clear to me why that was. However, I always listen to music at the gym as it helps me give my best performance there.

Podcasts have slowly been replacing music in my life lately, because it is amazing to be able to learn on the go, listen to interesting stories and interviews, etc. So it cannot be said for sure if music will forever occupy such a large part of my life as it has so far.

4. Reah Mae Poralan

Reah Mae Poralan New Member

I listen everyday. Music just make me feel good, makes me relaxed.

5. dynz

dynz New Member

I listen to music every single day of my life. Music is my bestfriend. Listening to it makes me forget all the troubles this world brings me. It is my stress reliever and my happy pill.

6. splendour12

splendour12 New Member

I listen to music almost 12 hours a day, because it makes me feel alive and whenever am bored, listening to music brightens up my mood. I don't let anything come between me and my music except of course the inevitable necessities but I try as much as I can to listen to music every time of the day.

7. Wioletta

Wioletta New Member

I listen to music all day every day. Anytime I'm doing anything or nothing music is playing in the background. I feel like music is the best thing you can use to help you focus and slow down those crazy thought trains that seem to always run through our heads. Also, it helps me to get the best sleep. Theres nothing better than falling asleep listening to some great country music.

8. Almasa

Almasa New Member

I spend most of my leisure time listening to music. Especially now that am on long holiday I listen to music more often especially morning hours and evening hours. This schedule changes when am in school where I listen to music only after classes and during the weekends. I like listening to music when doing house chores.

9. swooshmoney

swooshmoney New Member

I listen to music as much as possible. Whenever there is a moment when I can put in my earbuds and listen to my playlist, I will do it. Music helps me relieve stress, fix boredom, and makes me happier. When I'm alone in my in room I'll blast music from my speakers. I also enjoy listening to music during school. It can sometimes help me work during class.

10. khris

khris New Member

I listen to music every day. Music is already a part of my everyday life. Music make me feel more energetic to while doing things like home chores, work etc. Music if life.

11. Eli

Eli New Member

Many of you are saying that you listen to music every day of your life. However, I only listen to music when I am stressed or sad. When I was younger, I would listen to it all the time. However, as I grew up, I started listening less and less.

For one thing, I became self-conscious of my singing. It's almost impossible for me to listen to music without singing along, which rules out listening in public. However, it also ruled out listening to it at home, as I had roommates who did not particularly enjoy my voice (which is more than fair -- there's a reason I was in band and not choir).

Mostly, though, I just didn't have time. I work from the time I get up to the time I go to bed some days, and squeezing in time to find music that I liked just wasn't in the cards. Even classical music distracted me from work, so I couldn't really listen while doing other things. Maybe I should try doing it again, though.

12. pinocchio

pinocchio New Member

I listen to music every day, particularly in the morning while having a cup of coffee. It gets the day off to a good start.

13. brettelizabeth1

brettelizabeth1 New Member

I could not imagine a life or world without music. There are very few people who can honestly say that they dislike music, and so it is something that can truly connect all of us. It is one of the very few things we can all say we have in common, the love or like of music. I wake up to music every morning. Instead of an alarm, I start my day off with a mix of my favorite tunes. In the shower, you better believe I am singing along to even more of my favorites. While I am getting ready, in the car, and even in my office, the tunes continue to play away. On the way home from work, while we work out, while we make dinner, and even while we do our evening activities; there is always music. I think the only time that i am not listening to something is when we go out to dinner and lunch (and even then they usually play music) and if I have to go into a meeting. Music is like a puppy, you just love it!

14. Florence

Florence New Member

Music is my headache reliever.No jokes .I'm serious. As long as I have time or an opportunity, I make it a music time.As they say,take my television but leave my radio... It really does matter to me whether it's visual or audio as long as the streaming is reaching my ears loud and clear.Even as I post this I'm listening to Chris Brown ..Freaky Friday!My best stimulant if I'm not taking a cup of coffee!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  15. Arian

Arian New Member

When Im feel down and no one is there to comfort me...music is available anytime...from the beginning to end of world music is the best..

16. ajahcuizon

ajahcuizon New Member

My day is not complete without music. It makes me feel energetic and happy whenever I listen to some kind of music. It has a big part of my life. Before going to school, I always plug in an earphone in my ears to play some music because that should be the way to start up my day, always. It is also my way to comfort and express my feelings whenever I am sad and lonely. Whenever I am bored, I also listen to music and start singing with it. I can say that music is the best thing that the man ever discovered.

17. zapharia

zapharia New Member

I'm always listening to music. My Spotify is always running, and I have multiple hour long playlists I cycle through. It's a great way to pass time.

18. Kay

Kay New Member

I listen to music every single day. Music is a great mood booster and it helps me get through the day. I honestly don't think I can live without my music. Whether it's a sad day or happy day I can always count on music to make my days better.

19. Vheeno

Vheeno New Member

It's easier to listen to music when you list your favorite songs using a platform. It works best and makes you on the go during traveling with just a single click.

The platform that I use enables me to create multiple music lists from my music folder. It's 'Spotify' that works in PC and mobile phone. It's user-friendly and a light-weight interface.

20. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

I used to play music every day. Because for me music is life. I spend 2 hours on commuting before I reach to my work but, when I am listening to music, it seems like it only took me 1 hour or less because I am enjoying the music that I am listening to and I didn't notice that hours have passed and I reach my destination with a peaceful mind, because music really relieves my stress. I am also listening to music especially when I am doing something that needed my focus for example when I am cleaning my room, I used to play a high volume sounds when I am cleaning, because it allows me to stay active feel energize and sometimes I didn't notice that I am finished on what I am doing because I'm not thinking of getting tired, what's on my mind is just a music that is playing on my computer. For me, the world is sad without a music.