IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How often do you skip to keep fit?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Nkudensi, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Nkudensi

Nkudensi New Member

Skipping is one of my favorite exercise. It is so simple to do yet very effective. I usually skip much after child birth as it doesn’t require going to gym or running outside my home. Most importantly, it helps me in getting back to shape faster. Why I love skipping is because, I can easily use any rope as a skipping material if I happen to travel outside my home.

If you are a Mom that just put to bed, I recommend this for you. You can start with as low as 20 skips and gradually increase the counts.

2. MarkCorrea

MarkCorrea New Member

Usually, I don't skip meals, however, I am very curious on the calories that I tend to intake. I have scheduled plan for what will I eat for the whole week and eats comfort food on the weekend as my reward to myself. It is more about the discipline, skipping food is not the best solution to get in good shape, sometimes it will harm your health doing skipping because of lack of nutrients inside your body. What I can suggest you is to eat healthy and organic foods then have a daily exercise routine to keep you in shape.