IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to choose a church for me?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by bree, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bree

bree New Member

How did you choose your church? My parents weren't religious when I was a child. As I'm getting older I'm starting to become curious about different religions. I've always felt a strong belief in God, but I've never belonged to a church. Do most people study all religions and choose or go with the one they are born into? How does someone with no religious background choose? Its always seemed more serious than just choosing a location to worship to me. I can't wait to find the church for me.

Veronica likes this.
  2. Veronica

Veronica New Member

Well, this is interesting and thank God you chose to be religious. It is the best decision to make and you will always be greatfull when you look back and made this decision. The is no better way than to live by the Bible.

The best way to look for a church to attend is to make a research and visit a few churches before you choose the one to join. If you're not sure visit the churches again untill you get the one you really like.

3. DanielYahoo

DanielYahoo New Member

I agree with you Ms Veronica. The best way to find a church for you is to attend a few churches, especially the ones close to where you live and identify the one which you relate to most or the one which you feel a connection to. I say the ones close to you because you will also need to join the church community for moral support and further assistance.