IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How To: Get Clear Skin Fast

Discussion in 'Health' started by Mary Katherine, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Mary Katherine

Mary Katherine New Member

Do you want clear skin? Then keep on reading! I have spent many hours researching skincare and I've learned that most of the time more is less!
    Water is ESSENTIAL I recommend drinking 6 glasses a day. Water is so good for you and does so many more things than give you clear skin! One should less products rather than more products. Here's an example: A mild cleanser, some type of toner (I recommend witch hazel, and a moisturizer!) Stick to a routine. And there you have it, clear skin!

mildredtabitha likes this.
  2. Ashley Dvorak

Ashley Dvorak New Member

Our habits create us. As a child we are not often times aware that being out in the sun is going to later damage our skin. As we mature and become older we have the decision on what habits we choose to create and how we want to discipline ourselves just like every other area in life...skincare is one of them. Find a routine that works for you do not take somebody else's advice. They may have olive skin and you may have fair and what works for them might not be the best for your skin type. Most importantly, know your unique body chemistry, watch it, listen to and cater to it. Find a regular care routine that works for you.

3. inkfish

inkfish New Member

It depends on each individual lifestyles what we eat and how we maintain ourselves . By drinking water I would say drink water only when you are thirsty . When going out in the sun make sure to put some sunscreen to avoid sun tan or pigmentation.