IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to Get Read of Your Pimple Marks

Discussion in 'Medical' started by eafernan, Sep 12, 2017.

1. eafernan

eafernan New Member

In my early twenties until my late twenties I had lived with nightmares facing the mirror every day. Should I have known policy sciences, I could have thought of the need for them as time went by during that time because when I saw myself in the mirror I couldn’t imagine anymore how I accumulated those pimple and zit marks on my face. I had thought that when I woke up and saw myself in the mirror it seemed that every space on my face was eventually occupied. I had asked myself what I had done to myself and whatever had happened to my flawless face which my cousins usually envied when they stared at in the past. It was supposedly policy sciences I could have thought of to resolve the issue. I am just talking of such a “turbulent field” (Allen, 1973; cited in Flor, 1991) happening within our physical self which needs reorientation of our actions before everything becomes too late which in turn may make us regret in the end or worst case scenario may make us resent all our life because we have not done anything.

Well, going back to my twenties predicament, even without knowing policy sciences my approach to my dilemma was of somehow the same characteristics which probably contributed much to how I achieved my penultimate goals. My attitude was not like our propensity to cross the bridge upon getting there. Mine was similar to that metaphor which Dror (1971) described, connoting a forward-looking and anticipatory nature. I had not waited for the worst nightmarish face to happen before myself in the mirror. I did a great deal of research and took a lot of actions to resolve the issue before I become the ugliest. Moreover, because of interdisciplinary and holistic approach to my problem, I now became a person who most specifically acquaintances are so curious about how I have done the things they thought the most impossible to do. I took into account every aspect there can be on my face and physicality to treat not only my physiognomy but also my whole person in resolving my plight thereby producing now a different me – way different from that skinny and haggard looking past. Out of curiosity they asked me how to be me and before giving them my answer I always threw back if they were not at all parsimonious. We usually fail because of our unwillingness to spend money, time and resources that we have around. Not to mention, we are so afraid of pushing ourselves to the limits. Believe it or not, I have experienced so many rejections in every aspect. I am probably where I am right now because I was never parsimonious in regard to my pursuit in improving myself.

What did I exactly do? Hit me with your questions.

References

Allen, T. H. (1973). New methods in social science research. New York: Praeger Publishers.
    Dror, Y. (1971). Design for policy sciences. New York: Elsevier Publishing House.
    Flor, A. G. (1991). Development communication and policy sciences. Journal of Development Communication.