IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to get rid of enlarged facial pores

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Shee303, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Shee303

Shee303 New Member

Enlarged crater sized facial pores can be traumatizing especially for the ladies struggling to maintain a healthy young looking face. These enlarged pores are brought about by so many factors including skin damage by the sun and genetics.

Keeping your face clean is the key thing to keeping your pores tight and closed. Dirt clogs your pores and thus enlarging them. Make sure you cleanse your face with a mild cleanser every single morning and at night before going to bed. Exfoliating your face helps get rid of the dead skin. Not only does exfoliating help to keep the pores tight but also it rejuvenates your skin.

Natural products such as lemon can be used to treat the already enlarged pores. Apply lemon juice on your face and leave it over night. This will help greatly to reduce the size of the pores.

2. HazelDJ

HazelDJ New Member

I am glad for some beauty tips. I would like to share my tips in order to solve the problem of having enlarged pores. I use baking soda. I dilute a tablespoon of baking soda into 100 ml of water. I use cotton in rubbing my face. I apply it not only on my face but to my whole body. I let it stay for 5 minutes, then I rinse with water. It makes my skin smooth and clean. Days later, the pores will begin to close. It is effective to me, I hope same with you too.