IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to make money online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by DrRustham, May 13, 2017.

1. DrRustham

DrRustham New Member

I am here as any other person who have failed more than thousand times trying to earn online by searching for legitimate sites, I am sure many have tried many ways online and failed miserably.

But to inform you friends there are really some good programmes where you really make money through internet PTC sites and few other affiliate programmes which really burns your time for a small sum of money.

In my opinion those who have a head start can go foreward in this game of earning, but those who really have no experience will not reach anywhere other than blindly searching for few more options and leave again disheartened.

What is your opinion friends? Am I wrong here?

aman neekhra likes this.
  2. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

I think you are right. Its very difficult here. For new ones its really disheartening task to search some way to earn money online, even though they will find the way, but when they started they soon realised this is not worth for time it takes. So whoever wants to earn online first go watch some videos and read blogs about how to earn money online.

3. Atropia

Atropia New Member

It's often very difficult to make money online, so in countries like Canada and US, this sort of "work from home" ethic is often hard to maintain. However, with the right dedication and if you desire to hone your skills into a specific field of study or skill then you can definitely vouch for yourself to work from home and provide clients with your expertise. Apart from that, there are small niches of moneymaking whereas you can make a small amount of money and be happy. It's basically some extra income on the side to satisfy a small part of what you want in a gift for someone or yourself.

4. martindrox

martindrox New Member

Working online needs massive perseverance, and you need to be consecutive in your work and dedication. You're going to hate it, at first, hours and hours spent with no outcome. When you actually put out much more effort and gain at least 1 dollar, You may discern what you worked for. Especially in this filed you need to compromise, wanting a billion dollars per month is just unrealistic. Being satisfied with the outcome is what will make you frenetic for more!

Keep it up and always look for new ways, if you ever got inconclusive about issues, don't petrify yourself and look for solutions instead of giving up!

5. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Working online have to be persuasive, It requires persistency and determination, you need to put more time in it just to get what you want just like all the PTC sites. If you the kind of person that wants to get rich quick all this is going to be a big problem because you might spend half of your life searching for way to make six figures in a day.

6. Ninalyn

Ninalyn New Member

Working at home? it takes patience, perseverance and hardworking, especially when you are waiting to answers some surveys.

7. wendy martin

wendy martin New Member

Some 'work on-line' forums can be scam sites. Sadly, I don't think we can find out if certain ones are scams or not. I have tried a few and, so far, they are pretty good. They are not 'get rich quick' or anything like that. Just a few cents here and there. It sure adds up, though!! I don't know if I can post some of the sites here or not.

8. Ankush Panda

Ankush Panda New Member

Always go on without investement forum.Because,there is no registration fees.One can earn money easily.