IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to stop pimples from your face

Discussion in 'Health' started by KIAMS, Jan 27, 2018.

1. KIAMS

KIAMS New Member

First you got to understand why pimples are coming?They are coming because your blood is having impurities.Now, you got to remove the impurities.

There are some ways to remove the impurities.i.e
    1. Drink alot of water in a day.
    2. Apply orange peel powder mixed with tomato juice(helps to heal the scars).
    3. Apply aloe vera gel as a moisturiser.
    4. Wash your face unnecessarily.
    5. Keep your phone screen clean so that you keep off bacterias from your face.

If you follow these simple steps,your face will be young again.

ShikoKamande and Ouru like this.
  2. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

Thanks for sharing helpful tips. Diet is responsible for our health and we should eat clean and fresh food. If a person wants to get rid of pimples, he should avoid oily and junk food. Fired and spicy food can be a cause of pimples and skin infections. Try to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. This will help to filter the blood and your skin will glow more.

Hormonal changes can be the cause of pimples. It is a common condition in growing girls and boys. They can easily overcome this problem by taking care of their food and using a herbal face cleanser.

3. benamutuka

benamutuka New Member

To have a smooth face,also remember to steam your face to soften the oils that clog the pores every once in a week. Take a towel, run steaming hot water into your bathroom sink,put the towel over the sink so the steam will stay confined, then stick your head under the towel for about five minutes. It opens your pores and makes your face cleanser much more effective.
    Squeezing pimples make them look worse and take longer to heal as well as leaving a discolouration for a long time. Instead of popping, try steaming with a warm clean towel.

4. jusumortal

jusumortal New Member

Thank you

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  5. Emma Kwamboka

Emma Kwamboka Member

Ideally after washing your face using warm water and a mild facial cleanser, use a clean dry towel to pat your face dry. After washing its important to apply a good moisturizer to hydrate the skin and prevent it becoming dry, and irritated. Look for moisturizers that do not cause your skin to break out.

Hands come into contact with more dirt and bacteria throughout the day than any other part of the body, which is why you should avoid touching your face at all costs. Popping pimples will only prolong their healing time and may even lead to infection and scarring.

6. oneboops

oneboops New Member

My son use to get very bad acne, so I did a lot of research online for remedies to prevent or rid acne. We have tried many face washes, face scrubs, heat treatments, lemons and so on. What I found out was that when applying tea tree oil every other day directly to his pimples they started to diminish a little bit every day. Tea tree oil is suppose to kill the bacteria that contributes to breakouts, so if you kill the bacteria they can't grow to become a nasty little pimple. Use 100% pure tea tree oil for this to work. And, I must say that this option might not work for everyone. But, as for my experience this is a wonderful, cheap solution. This method also applies to blackheads.