IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

I bet your computer is not more intelligent

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Anyona Nicholas, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Anyona Nicholas

Anyona Nicholas New Member

Many do argue that a computer is more intelligent than them or any human. This is because they relate computers to being artificially intelligent. Computers are also considered more intelligent in the way they handle data.

It is not uncommon to hear someone say "my computer calculates evaluations such as 2.456*3.687 in less than a second". While a human will take more than 1min to so that calculation. In such a situation your computer wins in fast calculations. The standing factor is you will also get the same correct answer, if it were an exam question then you and the computer score 2 marks each regardless of who finished first.

Now I wan't to show you where you beat the computer. Suppose I come to your room and ask your room and ask your computer where you are, it will not tell but when I ask you where your computer is then I will get the accurate reply immediately.

No matter how much time I give your computer, I still won't get any reply. If it were an exam question, you have 2 marks and your computer has 0 mark. That in overral means you are more intelligent than your computer. Let me know anyone with a computer that can answer such a question. It shall have disapproved my statements.