IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

I want to be for but I want to eat what I want.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Gary Coleman, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman New Member

It's an oxymoron I know but I always find myself wondering why. I love to eat all the good stuff that makes you fat but then I can go equally hard in the gym. I am nowhere near overweight or anything but I struggle to get the results I want because I love to eat. Anybody else like me??

2. Ashley0323

Ashley0323 New Member

I totally understand where you are coming from. At least you do not have to live with the physical results of loving food, like I have. I am in the process of trying to lose weight. I am new to the local gym and eating healthier so it should only be a matter of time before I can see results. I find that is also a stress reliever when working out, so I really don't mind it a bit!

3. jb1rd78

jb1rd78 New Member

I started on a low carb diet back in April and I love it. I get to eat steak, chicken, pork, turkey, eggs, REAL cheese (not processed), REAL butter (not margarine), olive oil, and heavy creams. I found a website that talks about the misconceptions of eating the types of foods and it being unhealthy.

4. Steliana

Steliana New Member

First I've started to train in the local gym I used to had the same problem. The difference is I can't become fat but that silly belly had make me crazy.
    I won't lie you - I adore chocolate and that is my bigges problem.
    So, i've decided - Hey, why don't you start cooking all the things you want. It has a lot of recipes over the network. You just have to cook them. And that's how my journey in the kitchen began.
    Everything is in our minds. Eating healthy too

5. Mumjay

Mumjay New Member

I so much love to eat the good things but then i remember how desperately i want to fit to my old jeans and i have to refrain. After cesarean section the gym is the last thing on my mind but with portion control, a balanced diet, brisk walking am slowly getting fit and cant wait to loose this belly fat too