IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

If the world should end now, what will be your next action?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Deedan19, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Deedan19

Deedan19 New Member

It is clearly stated in the Bible that "He shall come come like a thief in the night."
    If the world should come to an end now, what will be your next line of action?
    For me, I am willing to face my fate, I will keep my status as a Christian and hope for greater glory.

How about you?

2. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

Well, if the world ends now, there is no action that anyone can take because the world has already ended. Perhaps the question should be restated? However, if I knew the world would end a moment from now, I would choose to repent and praise. :cool:

3. jprgbiz

jprgbiz New Member

I agree with Ms. QueenofHearts here. If the world is going to end then there is nothing much that you can do anymore. Just let it be. I just hope that I am with my loved ones when that day comes.

4. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

As a human ,I am always bound to think about my future whether it is about starting a school, getting admission in College or University.If one has done the studies part then he would be worried about getting a job,settling a family but never stops to think that whatever he does, his final destination is death which is so uncertain that you cannot sense it even if it is miles away but would feel it when the death angel would be ripping you apart. I just feel that everyone should reflect upon his life and take a firm belief that as my friend, neighbor, a family member has passed.I also have to leave the world at one point so do some good for other lives and separate a time for your spiritual rejuvenation. So long story short is do something good before you die because the world would end for you exactly when you would die.

5. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

As a human ,I am always bound to think about my future whether it is about starting a school, getting admission in College or University.If one has done the studies part then he would be worried about getting a job,settling a family but never stops to think that whatever he does, his final destination is death which is so uncertain that you cannot sense it even if it is miles away but would feel it when the death angel would be ripping you apart. I just feel that everyone should reflect upon his life and take a firm belief that as my friend, neighbor, a family member has passed.I also have to leave the world at one point so do some good for other lives and separate a time for your spiritual rejuvenation. So long story short is do something good before you die because the world would end for you exactly when you would die.