IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

If you could live in a video game world, which world would it be?

Discussion in 'Games' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 16, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

So if you could choose, which video game world would you live in? I would live in a "Lord of the Rings" or "Mass Effect" universe. "Mass Effect" is my all-time favorite game so I enjoy every bit and piece of it. And I wouldn't mind exploring some planets, traveling by Normandy, meeting other space races... Of course it sounds a bit dangerous, but it has to be some adrenaline to make it more fun.

2. Bllexy

Bllexy New Member

I would like to live in a Freelancer universe. That game has almost everything I've ever wondered about and the possibilities are endless when it comes to the approach that you can take. I like the Mass Effect idea also. I've been an avid fan of the Mass Effect series and the story is just amazing. Come to think of it, there are several universes which I would bond into one and create the ultimate universe. But it generally contains space travel, other races, other languages, some kind of a power, protagonists life and several team members which I can rely on in times of need. Also, the ability to save your life and go back to undo or redo certain instances is rather tempting. And adrenaline is obligatory.