IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

If you where a flower, which would you be?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Akoria, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Akoria

Akoria New Member

I think it would be Jasmine. Which would you be?

2. Shane

Shane New Member

I would be a Makahiya flower. It can be seen in the Philippines. I would symbolize this flower as myself because I'm a shy type. Makahiya is a Filipino word means shy. When we touch this plant, it would hide or crumple. People at the primitive circumstances concluded to define it as Makahiya flower.

Akoria likes this.
  3. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I would have to be a bluebell. But I have to confess to wanting to be more than a single bluebell. I would want to be a forest of them. It would have to be an area well away from the Spanish Bluebell because I want to be a forest of the native British Bluebell, Hyacinthoides non-scripta.
    Something like this.

IMG_0478.JPG

I would want to be able to make people smile and remember their childhood. I want to be able to light up the forest floor and transform it on wet days when the native Bluebell turns even more blue and wipes away any thoughts of rain. I want to make people smile. Can I be more than 1 Bluebell please?

Kalyani Nandurkar likes this.
  4. julie pelarski

julie pelarski New Member

I would want to be arose so I smelled really good.

5. lweather

lweather New Member

The flower that I want to be is a cherry blossom because they are so beautiful. They represent natural life and I love everything natural.

6. julie pelarski

julie pelarski New Member

Maybe even yellow so we could have friends forever.

7. SkyDS

SkyDS New Member

I think that would be a daisy :)
    [​IMG]

8. KAllums

KAllums New Member

I consider myself down to earth and grounded, so I would be a carnation. The bright reds, yellows, pinks, purples, whites.... something for everyone to brighten up their day. The meaning of the carnation flower translates to 'Flowers of the god' or 'Flowers of love'.

[​IMG]

9. shaneckawilliams

shaneckawilliams New Member

I would be a blue hydrangea. They are beautiful, big and showy and the perfect shade of blue.

10. jodyrenee12

jodyrenee12 New Member

I would be an orange hydrania. Happy, colorful, summery, and full of life. Also they last forever. I would never be a red rose. Too generic, common and overused, kind of like a call girl. Pure innocence that screams not that innocent is more my style.

11. shygal

shygal New Member

Although my personality is more on the shy side, I would choose to be a big and bold sunflower. I have always liked them. They just look like the epitome of happiness expressed in a flower.

12. Kalyani Nandurkar

Kalyani Nandurkar New Member

I have never thought of flowers from this point of view. I have always loved flowers in a big way and have cherished them a lot. This post has really made me think hard. I think, if I could turn into a flower, I would choose to be a lotus flower.

Lotus flowers are a symbol of peace and serenity and the very fact that they grow in mud, speaks a lot. I am like that, always making the best out of even the most worst situations. So Lotus it is for me.

Attached Files:

13. colanda howard

colanda howard New Member

If I were a flower I think I would be a ROSE. Reason is they are so pretty and comes in all different colors. A lot of people that gives flowers give roses. I think you really cant go wrong with roses they are good for bad news and good for good news. I seen some really pretty roses with muti -colors, very very pretty. My vote would be roses.

14. bella556

bella556 Member

I would be a rose with many colors mixed in to give more light love and laughter being that kind of flower. Another reason is because its given in love to a special person. Fathers might give their daughter a red rose say like for a father daughter dance for Valentines day or for her getting married.

15. biege

biege New Member

I would be choosing a Snap Dragon. Why? Because it looks manly and it's bad-ass!

16. bella556

bella556 Member

Well I really think all flowers are beautiful. I would love to have a flower garden with all types of flowers inside of it.

17. biege

biege New Member

So true, but people have their own preferences; You said yourself that you like Roses more, while I myself love Snapdragons and that is why the thread stater asked the question. There's a variety of types of flowers in the world and it would be a dream come true of course if you can make them all fit inside one garden. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. :)

18. Hilary

Hilary New Member

If I were a flower I would love to be a lily. There are so many colors and they are beautiful. They come back every year and the anticipation of how beautiful they will be when they come up is wonderful.

19. JD25

JD25 New Member

i would want to be a tulip.....or carnation

20. blosso

blosso New Member

I would be a sunflower, since they are similar to me. A sunflower makes you smile and has a lot of energy. It brings happiness, laughter and joy. It smells good and bees love it :) Sunflowers are original and simple, but complicated too.