IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

If you where an animal, which would you be?

Discussion in 'Art' started by quiquitfw, Dec 2, 2016.

1. quiquitfw

quiquitfw New Member

I think it would be panda. Which would you be? [​IMG]

2. Mohhj

Mohhj New Member

If I were an animal I would definitely be a cheetah :D That's because I love them the most. They're the world's fastest land animals. They can run 70 mph. Also, I didn't know about this but the cheetah’s fur is covered in solid black spots, and so is their skin! The black fur actually grows out of the black spots on their skin.

Thier cups are so cute, they have long tall hair that runs from their neck all the way down to the base of their tail, which is called the mantle. Despite its cuteness, it's there to make them blend into the tall grass, which helps keep them safe from threats like lions and hyenas. Cheetahs are great animals.

What are your reasons for choosing a panda? Don't tell me that you're going to unite chi and kung-fu together :p

3. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

If i could be an animal, i would be an eagle. (I'm not sure if birds qualify as animals, but i'm just gonna go with it.
    I have always been fascinated with flying.I used to make different designs of paper planes when i was young. I have had many toy helicopters and a few toy planes which i used to play with. Recently i have gotten into attaching small camera's to drones and flying them around.

But, the most real experience would be to actually be a bird any fly around. And, Eagle seems like the best option as it is my favorite bird, all grand and mighty!!

Gad likes this.