IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Imortance of staying fit.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by lucykey, Oct 3, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykey New Member

To keep fit is everybody's desire. Fitness is meant to help us to avoid diseases that are life threatening. Such diseases may include; pressure,heart attack and even obesity. Poor fitness may also cause one to gain weight unnecessarily which became a burden to deal with.

Being overweight makes one not to feel comfortable while with others it can make them feel depressed. This makes one to develop stress which may also cause one to develop heath diseases.Hence to keep fit should be everyone's daily goal.

2. mwangi

mwangi New Member

I agree with you @lucykey, if you're eating the right food and keeping fit, you won't have to deal with stress or illness. Those who start at an early age eventually stay in good health later in life. Getting regular and enough sleep is also another way to stay healthy.

3. Six Pennington

Six Pennington New Member

I definitely agree. Staying fit not only reduces stress but it helps to prolong your lifespan. There is nothing like doing physical activities that gets your heart pumping. Your stress subsides for at least that moment when you can do nothing but be in the present. Enjoying the feeling of your body as it fills itself with vital oxygen. Feel your muscles as they tighten and burn indicating you are becoming stronger. That alone makes being fit the preferred quality of life experience.

4. Karisa

Karisa New Member

I concur
    I concur with you. I think people should stop having this perception of excercise that its only for people who want to
    loose weight. Excercise should be a way of life because it is. If humanity can be disciplined enough to embrace
    a culture,that will holistically have a positive impact on our physical,spiritual and mental health,that will be the beginning of eternal happiness. Am talking excercise. Its the only sure way we humans prevent deseases and aging

5. Karisa

Karisa New Member

Staying fit to me occur naturally. I have been excercing since i was twelve years. I was an acrobat back then,and
    physical fitness i. This line of work is mandatory. I did it for fifteen year and realized that is what everyone should be doing;keeping fit. I start my day with cardios a little resistance training,this not only brightens my day but also boost the confidence and energy that i approach an activity. We start an awareness campaign sensitizing people on
    the importance of being fit.