IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Internet, is this really helpful?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jen, Jul 1, 2017.

1. jen

jen New Member

In this generation if you would ask people about how helpful internet is to their lives probably they would say yes. How?
    Some would say communication, others would say knowledge and some would say jobs. Those are the things that you can easily find on internet.
    But if you would ask people from the past about this they would surely say internet is not really a big help. Because of internet we forgot the hardwork, we are tardy and always busy about other's life.
    For me yes its good that we dont need to work hard for some of the things that we need. But the question is.. Is it really worth it? So you, how helpful is this for you?

2. solehah1293

solehah1293 New Member

Internet can be our reference but cannot be trusted 100%. This is because, most of the source in the internet are not true and in order to ensure the truthness of the information, it must be referred to the primary source such as interviewing the right person regarding the information stated in the internet.

It will be helpful if you know how to find the right information in the internet.

3. annamaesan25

annamaesan25 New Member

In the past 10 years, Skype has connected more than 300 million people with each other worldwide. Overall, these people have talked for around 2.6 million years with other people, regardless of the distance between them.

It is also a good place to meet your next partner and, in fact, this aspect has increased so much that between 2005 and 2012, 35% of the couples marrying in the US had met online. Likewise, divorces and separations are lower for those people who met their spouse through the internet.

In the end, there aren’t exactly one million, but I would bet that almost anyone in the world can find their own reason why the internet is good for us, and those are very high figures.

4. ahmedo24

ahmedo24 New Member

Yes. Internet has made life very simple interms of business transactions, communication, research and development. Like many will say internet has made the world a global village. I am presently supervising a project for a friend who is out of the country and all I do is to send him images and video clips of the project on daily basis, he makes correction send them back and the project is almost complete. If not for internet I doubt if this can be possible. Video conference or chat is another advantage of internet.

5. Sevgi

Sevgi New Member

Regardless of how anyone perceives or uses internet, it's without a doubt one of the most innovative creations that has been invented.Not only has it simplified life but it brought to our attention new and unique ideas and concepts that shook our chore and made us reconsider our perspectives of life.