IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Internet

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Marius, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Marius

Marius New Member

It is waist of time. haha

2. Amanda!

Amanda! New Member

I don't really think the internet is a waste of time. I enjoy using the internet to Research, Play fun games and do school work. I also enjoy using Facebook and YouTube.

In my opinion I think that before someone should make a statement like that they should ask themselves How often do I use the internet? . When you have the answer to that you can make your opinion.

I also think that if you want to make an opinion like that you should show some facts to back up your statement. If you want people to agree with you a good idea would be to have a few facts. Three or four facts would work really well. For instance if I wanted to say: The Internet is the best thing ever.
    I would start by saying something like this. The internet is super great. You can do cool web searches, post things on websites, watch videos, chat with other people, play cool games, learn how to do something new and so many more super cool things! The internet is like a library of knowledge, its so cool!