IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

"iPhone" vs "Samsung"(poll) Samsung

Discussion in 'Computers' started by timileyin9112, Aug 7, 2017.

?

"iPhone" vs "Samsung"

1. iPhone

16.7%
  2. Samsung

83.3%
  1. timileyin9112

timileyin9112 New Member

I have heard, listened and participated in lots of arguments on this topic and I'm always on the Samsung side. Imagine the iphone 7 tho the build quality and features seemed decent enough, the battery life hampered the experience very badly, it had a rating of 3.5, Imagine.Samsung s8 is very much better.

Display: Samsung’s ‘Infinity Display’, which is a screen that occupies nearly the entire face of the phone, compared to the iPhone’s lowly 65.6% screen-to-body ratio, most of the Galaxy S8’s front is display. This was made possible by shifting the fingerprint scanner to the back and jacking up the size of the display panel to 5.8 inches (from a previous 5.1 inches). As a result, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has a much bigger screen than the 4.7-inch iPhone 7

2. Bigplay44

Bigplay44 New Member

I've always liked Samsung better than most devices period, but Iphone is intriguing to me, because i like the idea of trying something made by apple. I'm kind of tired of android devices, I'd probably still choose the Samsung over that model Iphone, although i do like Iphones to.

3. .michael

.michael New Member

I voted for Samsung because I prefer Android over iPhone. I like Android more not because it's easy to customize (I prefer less customization) but because they are much cheaper.
    I used iPhone for a two days and I must admit that it's very high quality smartphone. I like the UI, icons, navigation bar, design...but it's very expensive.

Androids are slow (not all of them), and that is something I hate the most.
    My next smartphone will probably be an iPhone.

One thing that amazes me is that every app is very good developed. They look much better and run much smoother than on Android phones.

4. gjgcint

gjgcint New Member

I think we should have both Iphone and Android Phones. What I like about Iphone is the App Store consists of quality apps. Since Iphone holds 80% of sales in apps, many developers will develop paid apps for apple. What I like about Samgsung and other android devices is the versatility that you get. There are many things Samsung can do that I wish that Iphone must implement. In addition, Samsung and other android devices have higher specifications.

5. Andro9ja

Andro9ja New Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  6. Joshua Bautista

Joshua Bautista New Member

I go for Samsung because of android OS it's better than IOS of IPhone and also iphone's price is too high compare to it's performance as a phone.

7. elenaalcongerardo

elenaalcongerardo New Member

I go for iPhone. It's more expensive though however its features is better than Samsung. Why? First the camera itself. Iphone's camera is clearer. It's like you can see your pores when taking a selfie. Second is the security features. When having an iPhone, don't be scared if its snatched because you can backup your files. There's this called icloud backup storage. IPhone also have their touch ID so that people won't easily hack your phone. Just put your fingerprint in the home button and you can now unlock your phone. You don't need to put your password anymore.

8. ColdFlameChris

ColdFlameChris New Member

I would always prefer Samsung and other Android products than iPhone because of the specs, design, and it's cost cheaper than iPhone. Samsung really dominates the smartphone industry and they always come up with the best flagship phone every year. I love the sleekness of the design, the durability, the screen itself, the camera, and the specs of every Samsung flagship phones. iPhone is so expensive and the specs are always outdated and you have limited things to do on an iPhone. You can't even download movies and music, not unless it's jailbroken. You can't even customize the design of the interface like Android. There are lots of things that you can do on a Samsung phone than on an iPhone product. They just only buy iPhone for a show and to show people that you're cool and classy.

9. elenaalcongerardo

I go for iPhone. It's more expensive though however its features is better than Samsung. Why? First the camera itself. Iphone's camera is clearer. It's like you can see your pores when taking a selfie. Second is the security features. When having an iPhone, don't be scared if its snatched because you can backup your files. There's this called icloud backup storage. IPhone also have their touch ID so that people won't easily hack your phone. Just put your fingerprint in the home button and you can now unlock your phone. You don't need to put your password anymore. And lastly is iPhone have the better applications downloaded unlike android phones.

10. elenaalcongerardo

I go for iPhone. It's more expensive though however its features is better than Samsung. Why? First the camera itself. Iphone's camera is clearer. It's like you can see your pores when taking a selfie. Second is the security features. When having an iPhone, don't be scared if its snatched because you can backup your files. There's this called icloud backup storage. IPhone also have their touch ID so that people won't easily hack your phone. Just put your fingerprint in the home button and you can now unlock your phone. You don't need to put your password anymore. And lastly is iPhone have better applications downloaded unlike android phones.