IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is Affiliate Marketing A Way to Make Money Online in 2016?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Rohit Kumar Jena

Rohit Kumar Jena New Member

Affiliate marketing has been used for decades by entrepreneurs to make substantial amounts of money online. It’s the process in which you earn a commission of by promoting other people's (or company's) products. Basically, you find a product you like, aggressively promote it to others by directing traffic to a squeeze page, market your offer through a series of autoresponders, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make. Do you think affiliate marketing is a viable way of making money in 2016?

2. HawKitty

HawKitty New Member

I'd say YES. Being an online affiliate is one way for you to earn money. I am currently an affiliate at PayCo and the commissions I got from there is nice. I get commissions on a daily basis as commissions do not stop once I referred my friend. They also give me 50% of my friends' fees whenever they make transactions. THat's why I say that this industry is viable in terms of making money.

3. praveen

praveen New Member

Yes, Affiliate marketing is the best source of income these days. Many of bloggers are posting the content which promotes the company products. Due to the increase of this type affiliate programs we are not able to trust any of them since some of them blindly reviewing the products for their commission. But some of them stick to their honesty and reviewing fair products only. However, this marketing strategy will help most of the companies in order to increase their sales.

4. bachir

bachir New Member

Of course, It is. Advertising will never stop, and internet is the greatest way to do so. Production will never stop too so you do the math ;). Will people stop buying ??;)

5. mmbmworldwide

mmbmworldwide New Member

Of Course it is but one big problem of affiliate marketing is that you need traffic to sell,you also need to have a good niche but it has a great advantage when the profit comes

6. rakus

rakus New Member

Very correctly said. I am an affliate of "Aliexpress" a subsidiary of Alibaba promoting plus size ladies dresses. I am running a Face Book page for promoting the same and yet to convert a sale.