IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is anyone else as in love with the Sims 4 as I am?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Re'Nata Johnson, May 16, 2018.

1. Re'Nata Johnson

Re'Nata Johnson New Member

I am convenienced that I'm addicted to the Sims 4. It's a little scary. I absolutely love this game. I have been playing the same family since 2015; generation upon generation.

I have little to no desire or interest in playing other games. If I did not have to work or sleep, I would play 24/7. It's so bad, I'm afraid to buy a new laptop for fear that I'd no longer have access to origins.

I have a problem! Not that I want to fix it persay; no, I just want to control it. Any suggestions?

2. Soapcookies

Soapcookies New Member

Well, I can tell you that you don't have to worry about not accessing Origin, because it's all stored in an online database. So long as you have the account, you'll be fine! I myself am infatuated with the Sims 4. I've so many mods and custom content on my own game, so I see where you come from.

Re'Nata Johnson likes this.
  3. Re'Nata Johnson

Re'Nata Johnson New Member

This is fantastic news! I am so happy! You're saying that no matter what computer I use, I can access origins and download my games and expansions no matter where I am? Wow!

I must admit, there are many things from the Sims 3 that I wish they would incorporate in the Sims 4. For instance; the map view, slow dancing, and military school for bad grades. I do love the game though!

Thanks for responding!

FMU2013 likes this.
  4. FMU2013

FMU2013 New Member

I know I am I love all The sims games especially the sims 4 with the graphics being so much better! I am hooked my kids like to help me create characters. I also agree with having them incorporate some of the stuff from sims three like being able to control your pet or having the option for privet schools, and being able to travel and take real vacations. But it is a good game and I love it.