IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is bike-riding a good exercise for losing weight?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Booker, May 13, 2018.

1. Booker

Booker New Member

I think riding a bicycle is good for exercise. It helps us a lot in losing weight because it perspire you every time you do this. Biking for me is good exercise for improving my body.

I just want to know your opinion about it.

2. Kenway98

Kenway98 New Member

Definitely yes! Riding a bike is great and fun which is best to do for exercise. I always ride a bike and travel around my place which is fun for me. This is very helpful for me and great for our health because riding a bike can also burn calories in our body that improve our body to become fit. But riding a bike is not enough to be fit and healthy, you need to eat a healthy food and try different exercises for a healthy lifestyle.

3. tje2129

tje2129 New Member

I think bicycle riding is a good way to exercise. It does improve your cardio and also helps your lower muscles to become much more developed. The more you ride a bike, the more the muscles get exercised and thereby, helps you to lose weight. It is also a good way to be part of a community of like-minded persons.