IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is GTA 6 incoming?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Stan Velthausz, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Stan Velthausz

Stan Velthausz New Member

I am interesting in GTA and i hope that there is a new game incoming

2. Tayeeb Hasan

Tayeeb Hasan New Member

GTA 6 will surely come out, considering the popularity of the series and the high sales.

3. womforums

womforums New Member

I don’t think we will see GTA 6 coming out anytime soon, due to the incredible success of GTA online Rockstar games has no financial incentive to move people from that team to make the next GTA game. This issue has happened because they has been no other good open world crime games for about 15 years, meaning that Rockstar games has a monopoly in that genre of game.

4. Treon

Treon New Member

Yep, I agree with womforums. Sadly, I don't think that they will make GTA 6 soon. Their next project is Red Dead Redemption 2 which I can't wait to play.

Also, they still provide so much free content and keep adding free things to GTA 5 online, you have quite a few things to do. Of course a new one would be even better but imagine the amount of time and money it takes to make such games.

5. QuickSilverD

QuickSilverD New Member

GTA5 sold 75 million copies. Let me repeat that, seventy-five million as in 75,000,000 units. There is no way that another one doesn't get made, but we need to take into account how much time passes between GTA releases, it is usually a long time, it was 5 years between GTA4 and GTA5 and I fully expect at least that much until GTA6, so if 5 was released in 2013 then the next one should be 2018 at the earliest, but I suspect it'll probably take even longer, but what is certain is that it will come.

6. Mundia416

Mundia416 New Member

Yea but it will take sometime before its out,maybe 2021 or something close to that but i bet it will be epic