IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is really that God is the son

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by micah kiptoo, Aug 22, 2017.

?

is it true that God the father is the son an who ever receive the son will receive the father

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. micah kiptoo

micah kiptoo New Member

according to me its true

2. micah kiptoo

micah kiptoo New Member

yes God the father is the son ,God the father only send the son to represent his holy Trinity

3. Monique ST Lewis

Monique ST Lewis New Member

No this not the truth. There is no God but Allah. God has no son. The Quran states "the Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could it be that He should have a child without there ever having been a mate for Him - since it is He who has created everything, and He alone knows everything?" 6:101. Allah has no need for a son and is not like his creations. Allah does not have a partner, mother, father, son or daughter.

4. Dennis

Dennis New Member

My answer to your question is 'No'. Consider what the famous bible verse at John 3:16 says: 'For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son ...,' that statement alone shows you that there are two parties involved, God and Son. I think the bible being hard to understand at times, many have always misinterpreted bible verses like what Jesus says in the book of John 10:30 'I and the Father are one'. Proverbial Jesus in this verse meant-the closest bond possible between two persons and not the literal meaning of some mysterious Trinity.

You can also see Jesus' words in the bible book of Luke 22:42.