IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is Science everything ?

Discussion in 'Science' started by Dwambugu, May 9, 2018.

1. Dwambugu

Dwambugu New Member

Many say everything revolve around science. Thus can we say that science is everything? Medicine, technology, engineering and other disciplines are all about science. true?

2. Soapcookies

Soapcookies New Member

I would say yes, science is everything, as it is the study of literally everything around us. Science can be something as simple as making a cake, or as difficult as per se, space travel.

3. Allan

Allan New Member

I tend to agree with science being everything to a greater extent since. Day to day deeds are defined in chemistry, physics and biologically. Scientists in the past time, example Isaac Newton on gravity, Charles Darwin on evolution, Albert Einstein on photoelectric and refrigerator and many more scientists are all in science mode and best described.
    So i agree 100% that science is everything.

4. Bellapette

Bellapette New Member

Yessssssss

5. Trish23

Trish23 New Member

This depends on once perspective. Science cannot explain everything. Scientists are also guilty of that and they know that it really can't explain everything. That is why they still do continuous researches on every thing as possible. The urge for mankind to discover things will continue to happen. Until then, science still isn't the answer for everything.