IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is there a big difference between wired and wireless mice for gaming?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by AbelBark89, Mar 3, 2018.

1. AbelBark89

AbelBark89 New Member

Just like the title says, i was wondering if that's true or not, i'm looking to buy a wireless mouse for aesthetics and the fact that its wireless with clean looks and stuff. But others have told me wireless can have a bad latency for gaming if the signal is bad, and can run out of batteries, but at the same time wired mice are annoying due to wires. What's your opinion?

2. Amanda!

Amanda! New Member

I have used a wired and a wireless mouse, I have not found a difference in between them in relation to speed or accuracy. They both have there good sides and there bad sides, I will tell you about the wireless mouse bad and good sides because I use it more often.

Some of the negative things I found about the wireless mouse are; If you get a cheaper one and it falls of the desk or table it will break super easily. Also some of the wireless mouse's have a USB attachment instead of Bluetooth and if you loose the little USB attachment you will have to buy a whole new mouse or keep looking until you find it.

The good things I found about the wireless mouse was that I found out the wireless mouse is easier to use because there is no wire to get in the way, I also found that the battery lasts a long time with a good quality wireless mouse. The longest I had the battery last was 3 weeks, I thought this was great because I use the mouse all the time.