IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

It's true, people do die from broken hearts...

Discussion in 'Health' started by QueenofHearts, Oct 21, 2017.

1. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

Yes, it's true; people do die from broken hearts...

Mommy left us last month, September 2017 at approximately 3:15 pm.

We had our ups and downs when I was a young teen girl, but in the past year, she and I became home girls. We used to play board games, watch TV shows and just hang out.

I’ve watched Mommy go through so much as a child. Beat downs by men, disrespect by our Fathers and being broken by never actually healing.

I believe Mommy passed away due to a broken heart. Yes, people die of broken hearts. The heart is the most vital organ in the body so when we abuse it, mistreat or and let others do whatever they want to it; we set ourselves up for failure.

The Bible tells us to guard our hearts for a reason. So if you find that your heart isn’t healed or healthy, do whatevers necessary to give your heart what she needs in order to thrive and take care of you.

I miss you Dorothy Ann. Thank you for making me the woman I am today. Rest in Honor and Peace Mommy. :) Today I choose to honor my heart by allowing her to heal. Will you choose to allow your heart to heal? 13620755_1255990381101806_158948186407349158_n.jpg

2. HazelDJ

HazelDJ New Member

Being broken hearted is inevitable. If it allows to happen, we have nothing to do but to accept it and move on. Sometimes, we experience of being hurt because there is a reason. We do not know the reason today but later on, we will realize why it happened. I have been there too. It was so hurting but I realized that there is something best out there. Staying as broken hearted will make me sick and even aggravate my health someday. So, I forgave the person who hurt me. I have a peace of mind. Now I am happy. I enjoy life today, believing that God will take charge and do the rest.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    QueenofHearts likes this.
  3. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

Very nice Love. Forgiveness and Healing begins within. I appreciate you for replying and keep shining your Love and Happiness Beautiful Lady. :)

4. ion

ion New Member

literally broken hearts I think. By accidents or something that could broke they heart literally. but being broken hearts by losing love ones, or special some one, I think not. but the depression does. A lot of people dies because of too much depression and stressed. but actually not their heart, It's something coming from their minds by keep thinking about something that their brain couldn't handle.

5. anto

anto New Member

Heart breaking can cause depression to the victims . The way of choosing to love is a serious issues which extraordinary. Therefore , when a person is heart broken ,he or she can even think of committing suicide.