IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Job Corps

Discussion in 'Education' started by season, Nov 17, 2016.

1. season

season New Member

Job Corps is a program in St Louis Mo, and through out the U.S that students ages 16-24 can attend. This college based program is not necessarily a college, but students can attend Job Corps and finish their high school diploma are G.E.D. Job Corps also allow students to get a certificatuon instead of a degree which is pretty much equivalent. Ohh and did mention its a free program that contains residential( on campus) and non residential students ( off campus).

2. Jswindell

Jswindell New Member

I'm familiar with Job Corps. The first time I was accepted I had a chance to leave home but was talked out of it by family. The second time, it was rough because I went to school and worked full time. Neither location was near my home and I once went to sleep on the bus and ended up in another area code the next morning. Not long ago, they closed the facility closest to me because there was a lot of violence going on. Too bad because they are many that can benefit from the free services.