IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 6, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

Do you believe in Karma. Karma is said to be a kind of an invisible power that influences your past, present as well as future.

It is based on a simple fact that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Whatever you put around you at present will come back to you sooner or later.It is you and only you who is responsible for all your actions.

Karma follows a simple law of Creation which states that life does not happen by itself. We need to make it happen. Everything around us that affects us is completely proportional to our thoughts and actions.

Acceptance of truth is really very important in life. Ignorance can lead us to no where. Until we accept the truth of our life and decide to change it no one can help us. It is only in our hands to change and move our lives to a desired path.

Change in life is really important. It is only when we accept to change ourselves, build positive aura around ourselves then only we can allow a positive echo to surround us. This echo will then help us to think positive and do positive.

Your actions create your future. Every thought, every action is especially prepared for you . This is the reason our fate is never preset. It is our actions that shape it and it all depends on our free will.

So it is not wrong when it is said that…”Welcome to the Karma Café. There is no menu.You will get served what you deserve.”

2. Geeta

Geeta New Member

I totally believe in karma. There is a pharse saying As you sow so shell you reap, and I completely agree with it. Whenever I did wrong with someone I get it back. Currently waiting for results of my good works. But with karma concept on reincarnation is also related and I don't believe in reincarnation. Karma plays it role in current life only.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  3. amitkokiladitya

Very true... Even I believe in this life only. All that we have to bear is in this life only.
    I have witnessed life teaching lessons to the defaulters so for me Karma does exist.

4. sanjeev kumar

sanjeev kumar New Member

I read somewhere that Karma is a restaurant, where there is no need to place order, we are served what we have cooked. I totally believe in it. But as above posts I believe that you have to bear all the fruits of your Karma in your present life only. There is a community in India believing that karma is a score card of your previous birth. It always leads to conflicts that what is true ans what is false. But mt belief is in present life only.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  5. amitkokiladitya

6. amitkokiladitya

you quoted it perfectly correct.