IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Latin music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tatiana Stan, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Tatiana Stan

Tatiana Stan New Member

Is anyone of you guys listening to latin music? Can you recommend me some latin artists that are worth listening to? Thanks!

2. jeon1104

jeon1104 New Member

I recommend Enrique Iglesias. Enrique Iglesias is a Spanish singer known for several hit songs, including 'Bailamos,' 'Rhythm Divine,' 'Be With You,' 'Escape' and 'Hero.' He is the son of Spanish singer Julio Iglesias. Iglesias's 1997 follow-up, Vivir, went big as well, registering more than 5 million in sales and launching the singer's first-ever world tour. In 1999, he made a career breakthrough with the song "Bailamos" ("We Dance"); released as a single, the song soon became a No. 1 hit on the U.S. charts and was featured in the popular film Wild Wild West, starring actor Will Smith. Iglesias met with even greater success three years later, when he released his first all-English record, Enrique (2000), including the songs "Rhythm Divine" and "Be With You."

Just when it seemed like Iglesias's career had hit its peak of success, the singer-songwriter released his most successful album to date: Escape (2001). Iglesias co-wrote the album (his second English record), which includes the incredibly popular songs "Escape," "Maybe," "Don't Turn Off The Lights" and "Hero."

3. anikoonline

anikoonline New Member

I like latin music, this is my favourite music genre. I am listening latin music right now. My favourite latin singer is Marc Anthony, he has many good albums. He sings in English and Spanish, but I prefer his Spanish songs.

Spotify has different lists of latin music. I often listen these lists. It is very practical to discover new latin singers and bands. I recommend you to browse Spotify lists.