IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

legitimate survey sites you can earn from.

Discussion in 'Internet' started by stephen mungai, May 2, 2017.

1. stephen mungai

stephen mungai New Member

2. HarrySung

HarrySung New Member

I have personally Mobrog (https://www.mobrog.com/) and I was paid. In taking surveys with Mobrog, you have to be patient as surveys mostly come on Fridays, but the pay per survey is okay. Also in working with Mobrog, time matters! If you are not quick to go for a survey after an invitation has been sent, you might miss it, as their survey slots get filled pretty quickly.

3. Zacharia

Zacharia New Member

I highly recommend Superpays.me and Savvysurvey.com. Superpays.me offers payment with a minimum balance of $1 which you can request at any moment and receive it within few seconds to your PayPal account. Savvysurvey.com offers an app which you can download, install in your device and get paid for it. You are allowed to have it installed up to three devices. That is $15 free cash every month. It also offers a minimum cashout of $1 which you can request at any moment.

4. hhhsquare35

hhhsquare35 New Member

I have subscribed to Viewfruit.com and Globaltestmarket.com. I get Marketpoints for completing these surveys. These Marketpoints can be redeemed for gift vouchers.

5. Done796

Done796 New Member

Well, when you say legitimate.. There are quite a few I know of that I've gotten paid for, but they do have drawbacks.. Surveyjunkie only does surveys and they are usually range between $0.25- $0.50 per survey. While they do have surveys that break $1.50 a survey, you have to qualify for them and they are time sensitive. You can cash out after you have earned $10.00 with Paypal or another gift card service that I never personally used. The great thing is you get your money immediately, if you use Paypal. Swagbucks has A LOT of ways to earn, but most are time consuming with low pay out, or cost you more money than you get in the first place. Their rewards also take quite a bit of time to receive. I have received a Paypal reward within 3 hours once, but I had already contacted them and complained about another issue earlier in the day. All my other rewards took not only days, but business days. They rarely work weekends.. Also, another thing to consider is most survey sites I've found are based on the east coast. I don't know if that will affect you, but being in central time; I've found this aggravating when it comes to customer support. Those two I noted are 'legitimate' and will pay you, but have strengths and weaknesses. I'd suggest looking up online secret shopping or website testing services. Good luck!