IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Maka money with surveys ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by a10rodrigues, Jun 30, 2015.

1. a10rodrigues

a10rodrigues New Member

Are you one of those people who always has an opinion about everything? If so, there are companies that will pay you for those opinions.

Businesses of all sizes rely on surveying consumers to determine whether their products are meeting the needs and preferences of the people they want to reach. Some people, such as Gary Mitchell, owner of Get Cash for Surveys, make a full-time income by completing surveys online.

It’s more likely that you could make a nice side income by working with various survey companies. For instance, companies like iPoll, My Survey, and E-Poll Surveys will pay you to respond to surveys about various products and services, and you can do the work from home (or anywhere else you have an Internet connection). The pay for each survey varies; some may take two minutes and net $20, while others may take 10 minutes and earn him $7.50.

2. Alicia78

Alicia78 Member

I've tried those survey sites and I didn't receive a dime they ended up wanting my credit card information. They are scams in my opinion.

3. bachir

bachir New Member

Hi, not all are scam you have to choose the right ones of course, here is an example http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=wy5ws6 , you don't have to show you credit card info, it uses paypal to cash out unless you don't use paypal eaither ;) . It is very fun, slowly but surely. Enjoy.

4. Oneka Laurent

Oneka Laurent New Member

Like how you said that.. "slowly but surely". Indeed its slow but its doesn't ask for credit card info. That usually is a plus to knowing when they are scams.

5. shark1234

shark1234 New Member

Survey sites pays more then anything on the internet for a user who is finding job online,
    But i think Not everytime surveys available to users and also most of the survey sites have surveys for USA and UK people So Users from other country can't fill that is the drawback.

6. Oneka Laurent

Oneka Laurent New Member

I think that if these people are smart they should realize that a lot of people outside these countries do shop and use many online services.

7. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson New Member

Many of the sites that provide surveys are actually middleman mirroring sites that records your input and fill out the surveys themselves. That is why you don't receive any money and they make all the cash.

8. Sherihan

Sherihan New Member

That's right, and I agree with you, making extra cash is good idea. but first of all be aware of the scam pages, specially those asking you to purchase subscription.I think before you sign up to any, you need first to go to scam adviser and check first.