IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

make money online

Discussion in 'Internet' started by deugfor, Apr 22, 2017.

1. deugfor

deugfor New Member

There are a lot of affiliate programs out there and one of them is shopstyle. Shopstyle compiles products from hundreds of brands into one website. It allows influencers to create links of those products to share them with their followers in thier blogs and social media accounts. You will get paid every time someone clicks on those links, so it is a quick and easy way to start earning money with this affiliate program.

All you need is to create a shopstyle account which is easy to do, and start sharing your affiliate links to blogs and social media accounts like facebook and pinterest.

2. VEHNOM1

VEHNOM1 New Member

How do I know that shopstyle actually works? I have been searching online for legitimate jobs that actually pay in order to earn extra cash but none seem to work. I have signed up for countless websites, did surveys and even spent money to start programs, none actually turned out to be beneficial.

3. deugfor

deugfor New Member

Hi! You can make money using Shopstyle . It is an affiliate program that you can join easily and start making money through clicks. Join it and choose the product you want to share, then copy the link and share it in your blog or your social accounts if you do not have a blog . The earning depends on number of clicks your links may have .

4. Anne Murigi

Anne Murigi New Member

Vehnom1, I would suggest you try your luck on Upwork.com. I have been working on the platform as a freelance writer for over 6 years. Its free and you can choose jobs from a wide range of categories. The only downside is a 20% service charge fee is deducted from your earnings. Other legitimate sites that are free to join include Fiverr and Freelancer. These sites offer a wide variety of jobs.

I have never tried affiliate marketing, but I have heard its a fantastic way of making money online. The most popular affiliate program I know is Amazon Associates, which according to reviews, is pretty good. You can also start your own blog and monetize it. Many people have made tons of money through their blogs.

One piece of advise I would like to give you is to avoid online job sites that require registration or startup fees because many sites of this nature are not legit.

5. deugfor

deugfor New Member

You are right in what you said about these ways of making money online. I have joined Peopleperhour two weeks ago, and I find it hard to get hired because I am new member in the site without any experience. Could you tell me what kind of writing you do ?

6. deugfor

deugfor New Member

You are right in what you said about these ways of making money online. I have joined Peopleperhour two weeks ago, and I find it hard to get hired because I am new member in the site without any experience. Could you tell me what kind of writing you do ?

7. Anne Murigi

Anne Murigi New Member

I specialize in writing web content as it pays well. But I also write blog articles for clients. I also do transcription, social media management(Using HooteSuite and BuzzBundle), Data Analysis and SEO content writing. I tried Peoplepehour and I had the same issue, so I left and deleted my account. You could try your luck on Upwork or Freelancer.

8. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Sometimes it interesting getting paid for reading emails and it really worked for me. http://21.co/suleiman is a place you can get signed and start making Money Online

9. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Getting traffic is kind of very hard, with traffic you can generate leads, clicks, impressions and sales, but how to keep your costumer's close is up to you. You have to develop a good content and make good description of what you have and how they are going to use your product but which site can help generates the kind of traffic you want. If you have any suggestions I will be happy if you comment.

10. DanielYahoo

DanielYahoo New Member

I have tried several affiliate programs with no success but shopstyle sounds unique and promising due to its creative feature of being able to compile products from different brands in one website. I will give it a try with a positive attitude. Thank you.

11. shaneka jones

shaneka jones New Member

This just made me happy! I love when you get paid for your efforts. I appreciate you sharing this with me and the others. I am on the website and will create my affiliate account to check it out. I wonder who else knows about this amazing opportunity. I want to know if you are still using this website when you get the chance to tell me. Other than that, have an awesome night and always come tell us more opportunities this cool.