IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Making a Website

Discussion in 'Internet' started by anastaysiag, Feb 16, 2017.

1. anastaysiag

anastaysiag New Member

I've always had a strong interest in building websites. I've been tinkering around with website building since I was 11 or 12 years old. I remember my mom griping at me about not spamming up the internet universe. She didn't think any of my websites would be very good.

I'm proud to say that I have made a lot of progress in web design since I started. I know basic html, php and MySQL, I've learned all about FTP an POP3, domains, cPanel, etc. When I work on my website, I get excited to see how it will go. I am now working on a web hosting company that I feel will be a big success.

Do you have any experience in web design? Ever wish you could build a website that could do something in particular or was about a specific topic?

2. pioneer

pioneer New Member

You can attract real and targeted visitors to your blog or website by performing the following tasks:

(1) Increase your blog or website traffic by giving the blog a good and professional design. This makes it possible for any calibre of people to visit the blog or site as many times as they wish.

(2) Join many forums, newsgroups and discussion boards and promote your blog or site therein. Forums are great for driving traffic. The result you will get from forum posting will be surprising.

(3) Another great way to drive massive traffic to a website or blog is by posting to social media. The various social networking sites include facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, instaram and so on. A lot of traffic can surely come from these social networks if they are properly used.

3. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

I hope you will after all connect adsense on your site and start earn real money.

Because I see a lot of people from Croatia (Balkan) earn €1000.

That means people's from rich countries can earn a lot more with adsense.