IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Making money by posting on forums?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by ABdul hanan, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ABdul hanan

ABdul hanan New Member

Do you earn money by posting on forums? Like on this forum and others?
    I'm working on a forum called BMF where I do comments and create threads and earn money but they have limited number of comments and threads. So I started looking for more forums and i found The Forum Wheel and I made a account here and looking forward to work here if I get approved.

Anonzere likes this.
  2. Anonzere

Anonzere New Member

Hello Abdul Hanan, I hope you get approved so that you keep on working online and be grateful to the internet. You can also do online surveys and earn some extra cash for yourself. An example of a legit online survey site is https://goo.gl/TwHB8E. Here you must complete your profile so that you can be considered for a survey.
    I hope you find the site to be of help to you. Good day.

3. potentialwriter

potentialwriter New Member

Forum posting is a great way to make money online, but has some principles that must be followed sheepishly in order to avoid unwanted troubles. I have actually made lots of dollars posting to forums and blogs but still didn't find financial freedom therefrom. There are a few forum posting platforms online that connect forum posters to forum owners. Forum owners advertise while forum posters get paid for making posts, commenting and creating threads. In most of these platforms, trial posts are required and approval is based on certain criteria designed to ensure that quality posters are put in place.

Posters can easily get suspended if rules are violated or spamming is detected. Forum posters are expected to make quality posts and contribute immensely to the community. Forum owners pay for every post made and posters continue earning for as long as quality is delivered in all posts. These platforms have stringent requirements and wouldn't hesitate suspending any account without prior notice.

4. Richauthor

Richauthor New Member

This forum i believe is one of the easiest platform you can earn legit money online just by making profound and quality post once you get approved . I have been able to run some research online in search for great forums where i can easily get paid for making useful posts either by just commenting or possibly creating articles and i must say this platform stands out as one of the easiest owing to simple rules and regulations which if one gets approved and sticks to them ,then one will keep earning with ease.I know of friends earning from this forum and this has kept me trying hard to get my approval by making surely i provide nothing short of quality post always.

5. Sylvance

Sylvance New Member

I have gained confidence in these paid-to-post sites. Most of them are legitimate though there are some still out there scamming desperate citizens. I would like to welcome aboard all those who have a passion in writing to come earn real money here.

6. Themayor

Themayor New Member

It is obviously factual that "Forum Wheel" is one the soaring legitimate online fora that pay writers or visitors to post on their fora. My close friend had earned very well on this forum before he eventually pulled out to FIVERR for editing and proofreading.

I am on the look out for my own approval so that I too can earn some money here to "pad up" my original earning.

7. Medowriter

Medowriter New Member

Forum posting has helped me to learn and earn. I am working with three forum posting sites at the moment. Forum coin, forum for you and BMF.

8. ion

ion New Member

Aside from the forum wheel, I don't have any idea or site who pay for posting in a forum. Do you have any suggestion? Because I want to make my extra time to be worth and earn money. I've been looking for some site to earn money but it's always end up in a scam site. I watch some videos in YouTube to get some ideas but It's all scam. I tried to search on google also, but I can't find any legit site to earn extra income. The forum wheel is my first site if ever. So I want to focus here to know if this site is legit. Do you have any idea to earn money online aside from this forum wheel? Because I have a plenty of time after work and just wasting it to some social site and watching YouTube videos.

9. Muobo Isivwe

Muobo Isivwe New Member

I am new to forum posting and this is my very first. I hope I get approved so I can get to posting and earning money.

There are a lot of scam paid-to-post sites out there and I got to know The Forum Wheel is genuine after a lot of research.

10. lbwran

lbwran New Member

It was sort of a shock to me when I saw that people could make money posting on forums. What a revelation! I think as a newb, it's most responsible to stick with one forum at a time.
    I just joined The Forum Wheel, haven't been approved yet but from what I see this is going to be a great site to potentially get paid for something I've been doing for a long time anyways. Adding my two-cents wherever I can, that is. This is such a great opportunity and I'm grateful to be here. Living on disability is so hard, not just the financial aspect, but the social side too. It's nice to find such a lively forum with so many different categories to discuss.
    It was good to see a few of the responses come from independent writer's who've been around the block. Your quiet lessons fell on bright eyes, many thanks for your guidance.