IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Making money online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Bobo, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Bobo

Bobo New Member

I tried a lot of different things and I get everyday a lot of offers from binary options trader, who promises to make some thousands per day. Believe me, thats not possible and you will loose money. But it has some possibilities to make 50% per month. Its not possible you think, because the banks give us just 1% of interest and that must be scam. The banks make such profits too, but they have to pay the managers some billions and when they do a mistake than they get still money for leaving the bank! This are we paying and thats the reason we just get 1 % per year. Of course, its risky to invest somewhere you get 50% per month, but after two months your investment is paid and than you can work just with your winning money. You have just to know when this company is at the end and will stop working. You have to be a part at the beginning and after some time you go out. When you are interested in proofed investments than look at the side www.blockchain-netzwerk.com

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. Bobo

Bobo New Member

Klick hier and you will see[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Riyandi

Riyandi New Member

Making money online is the land of the money, especially if are at high risk should be involved with a money market instrument. I've heard the binary option trading and is usually associated with forex. The promised profit is very tempting, so many option trading brokerage companies are popping up with many kind of offering.

But as you say, my brother, this is a dangerous online money and impossible thing. In my opinion, the binary option trading is just a gambling. Or more suitable as modern gambling because use internet as the media. I did not dare to try out in big capital on a binary option trading, because with a small money to start, I've lost a lot of capital. Thank you for your guide about this advice option trading.

Bobo likes this.
  4. Bobo

Bobo New Member

No problem, because I lost money too. They say that you can open an account for 250$ and everybody thinks that is not so much money, but when they find 1000 people than is this about 250000$! I,m invested in a company and I get 50% interest per month and it works without problems. You get your profit everyday and the investment you get back after one month. I don,t know how long this company will exists, but it starts since 6 months ago so I think it will still work some time. After two months you have your investment back and could work just with your profit. Never invest all money again, just work with your profit and than you can,t loose your money, because you work with the profit and when it doesn,t work anymore, than you loose just one part of the profit. But you have to know when to begin and when its time to leave and I have some insider knowledge. So its possible to get some rentable business, but you have to know which one is serious and which not. On the internet you will find a lot of offerings for such kind of profits, but the most companies are scam or even doesn,t exist. I research years for get the knowledge and feeling which kind of such investments work. But its also possible to loose all your money, but I,m never invested in just one thing, but it exists a lot of different areas who makes money. But leaving my money on the bank is the most stupid thing what you could do, because you loose at least 2% per year. And rentable opportunities could make easily about 30-100% per month, but the banks won,t tell you that and so the people thinks thats illegal to get such rentable investments, but the banks make such returns too, but they have to pay the managers billions of dollars and when they make mistake they get money for leaving the bank! This are we paying and the most people doesn,t realize that and believe all the shit what the banks are saying. So I,m happy with my life now, because I just start and when I will have 20000 I will life with the return from the investments and dont have to work anymore. When you want to know where to invest than ask me.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017