IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

many becoming internet addicts

Discussion in 'Internet' started by peter2016, Jul 23, 2017.

1. peter2016

peter2016 New Member

Everything that comes has its ups and downs.
    Social media has revolutionized our sources of information which were limited to print media,TV and radio.
    But how many times do we often peep to check on our Facebook,YouTube,instagram, twitter,etc?
    So many times. It's come as a surprise that the more one uses social media,the less productive they become.
    Which social media are you addicted to?

nosleep3134 likes this.
  2. peter2016

peter2016 New Member

In my case,I'll say email and Facebook. These two can make me look like a zombie,staring at the monitor of my laptop or scrolling my phone to check any new stuff daily. It's educating though.

3. Jitendra Bharti

Jitendra Bharti New Member

Yes , Internet has becoming an addicts now. We can not live without internet. We use facebook, Whatsapp , gmail and twitter at least to be engaged our days in them. They take a lots of our time in checking and responding to each of the above application available on internet. It has entered our personal life disturbing it manifold. Lots of lives are on the verge of breaking just because of over-involvement in using internet. People are ignoring their loved ones for internet, especially Facebook and whatsapp.

4. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

Hello guys. my name is Anurag Yadav.
    Soo this topic is quiet relevant in today's world. I should not be defending it in any cost. But as you all know that internet has become a life line now a days, people like us use it to earn a few bucks where as others use it to play games , few of them as for entertainment and few of them as official equipment. It is a good habit to be in touch with the internet but relying completely on it is not a good habit. Talking to people face to face helps us a lot, it is stress relieving. our body is made to send and receive signals in a quiet interesting way. when a person is crying he releases negative signals and we can feel his pain when in contact with him, the same is with happiness, it produces a positive signal which cheers a person sitting next to him. This is pure science and its wonderful. internet addiction is destroying this, its making us into sense less beings. We need to stop this at any cost.

Soo guys this is all for today. Meet people feel their emotions and enjoy it. Thanks for reading.

5. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

I avoid social media sites like the Plague. I am only interested in forums since I get a chance to learn more compared to social media, which are just a terrible waste of my time. My favourite site right now is Reddit. It's full of fun niche communities which can fit anyone's tastes.

6. Jitendra Bharti

Jitendra Bharti New Member

True. We use Internet for our regular needs like official work. doing online jobs. Internet has changed our life completely. We can get many things done sitting in one place. Internet has made remote looking work easy. We get satisfaction in playing games on computer and interacting with other people we find online.For all kinds of work we totally dependent on Internet. So it is heartening to learn that it become addiction. It destroy the very intention of Internet. Internet has been started to make people life comfortable not to engage in to get influence by and ruin our life.

7. Unilever001

Unilever001 New Member

Addiction to the internet can be viewed in many ways. Gone are the days when we have to wait for newspapers before getting the latest information or the days when you have to search through various books before getting a required knowledge of something. The world has gone global and we are now living in a global village. We all want to keep abreast of the latest information, latest discovery, get more knowledge quickly, communicate with our friends and loved ones. We now live most of our live online. This has both it pros and cons. We are able to stay informed and get accurate information but most times at the expense of neglecting the real world.

8. Roselyn

Roselyn New Member

Well, the social media I used to visit often is whatsapp, social forum. Though I do visit facebook when I have notification. While I always check whatsapp is that, there are lot of informations that are educating, inspiring I used to get through it.

Besides social media has made most youths to be addicted in so many activities like, playing games, watching music video etc, thereby affecting their life in terms studing.

9. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

social media is over rated unless used to gain income. People you don't really know need not know all your business.