IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Miraculous deeds and experiences.

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by billwaf, May 15, 2018.

?

Have you ever seen a supernatural occurrence?

1. Yes I have.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No I haven't.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. billwaf

billwaf New Member

Am not really deep into matters of Christianity. The truth is am really confused about its teaching and authenticity and on that connection am in a quest expedition to unravel its mysteries especially supernatural occurrence like the blind seeing and the cripple walking. Have you ever seen or experienced a miracle?

2. Cjanett

Cjanett New Member

Faith is the center of Christianity. As a Christian, I believe God exist and waking up every morning is a miracle. Because I have faith to what I believe and learn to our religion. For me, miracles are not really just supernatural phenomenon. I believe that simple things that happening in our daily life is also miracle. We sleep at night without knowing if we still going to wake up the next day. We travel from a destination without any idea if we will arrive safely or not. I think this are miracles as well. Faith is believing without seeing.

Another miracle that I believe existing is The Sister's of Mary School. It is a school founded by Venerable Aloysius Swarzt. They recruiting thousands of young indigenous people who can't afford to go to school. Here in my country, they have 3 branches. And I think 7 branches in other country such Mexico, Busan South Korea and Brazil. Thousands of students per branch were feed, clothe, and send to school by the Nuns who only ask donations from benefactors. It is a miracle for me since I know they don't have a lot of benefactors yet they survive everyday and was able to produce talented students every year. And I'm one of them.