IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kassim, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Kassim

Kassim New Member

What type of genre gets you in the mood?

joanne11 likes this.
  2. BenjaminKS

BenjaminKS New Member

Music is a form of art combining vocal or instrumental sounds to create a composition. There are deferent types of music some of which are circular and some religious. The main aim of music is to pass a message to the hearers, it may be a love message, woning, encouraging and even sorrowful. Most music tends to arrest minds and cause individuals to react in a certain manner, for example, soft music causes some people to rest and even fall asleep and some make others active and jumpy. Athlets in training use music to determine the pace of training and encourages them to work out more. The world is full of tradition in deferent parts and music has been used to associate and classify people traditionally, for example, reggae music is linked with raster men and women from Jamaica, Rap songs are mostly American although it's an art practiced in many parts of the world. The art of music has been used academically where children are taught Numbers, shapes, and letters through songs which is music and it has made it easier for kids to know and remember a lot of things. Many have become and others making billions of money through music, all you need is a voice and the willingness to sing, actually, I think it is the number one art used to bring the largest crowds in one place. In Africa, there are music bands; these are groups of musicians with a common purpose of entertaining, you can find them playing instruments and singing in wedding ceremonies, and the income is great. The world is yet to witness new levels of music in the coming years.

joanne11 likes this.
  3. Onesmus

Onesmus New Member

Music is a very essential aspect in my life.Music has helped to create certain emotions whether happy or sad.Music helps me feel relaxed regardless of my situation.

Music is the greatest creation of man,which touches the soul and helps man to sympathetically manifest unspoken desire and humanity in him.

4. joanne11

joanne11 New Member

Music, as life, is pure vibration. By harmonious vibrations, you come to enjoy life even more and celebrate it by dancing and feeling good. There is never going to be an end to music artists and genres, as they seem to pop out of everywhere. Think about the amount of subgenres that come to existence with every artist that puts his work out for the world to experience. They all have unique styles and their individuality is found in the kind of music they make.

A lot of people live on entertaining through music. A lot of people live for music, too. It is a passion and a way to be.

5. joanne11

joanne11 New Member

The genre that inspires me the most is indie pop, but I am inclined towards hip-hop, R&B and pop rock, too. It is not the genre as it is the artist. There are incredible artists belonging to different genres and their work is valuable regardless of the genre.

To be in a boosted mood, I choose indie pop. If I feel melancholic or dreamy, I go for R&B. Pop rock is for the times I feel rage or adrenaline pumping through my veins.

6. jusumortal

jusumortal New Member

Thank you

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  7. Paul000

Paul000 New Member

Imagine no music. Honestly, I can't imagine LOL. Let me tell you a movie that somehow related to this topic.
    This movie was entitled "COCO", where Coco taught us that music manages to transmit everything that words can not say.
    The dilemma of the whole story is that Miguel’s family blames the music for all their misadventures, but later realize that it is capable of returning the joy and grant forgiveness to those who made mistakes because music can reach the depths of our being, as in this beautiful film, it can come back to life those who have left.

I will admit that I fall in love with someone that has an angelic voice even though she's not attractive. Even though she's not attractive, she captured my heart with her voice.

"Music is composed of lyrics that contain language words expressed that cannot be said and it proves that it is impossible to be silent"