IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

My Love For Science

Discussion in 'Science' started by Robin j Finch, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Robin j Finch

Robin j Finch New Member

I'm not very good at science but I love the subject. I always wanted to be a scientist. My favorite is Quantum Physics and I have read many different things about it. Astronomy is what I would like to study the most. I love space and at one time I wanted to work in that field. My science skills are lacking but I believe that I can still enjoy exploring what is out there. I think you can still love and enjoy something in some way even though you may not be very good at it.

Robin j Finch

2. Bhaskar

Bhaskar New Member

I love science too. I took mathematics as my branch. I didn't take other branches because of the practical papers. I am so lazy to do practicals. And, also mathematics is easy than the other branches. Besides all this I also love mathematics.:)
    Hard work can always get you success. Try hard and study well and definitely you can achieve your goal. If you love and enjoy the subject then it will be easy for you for sure after some try. Keep trying.