IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Never procrastinate

Discussion in 'Business' started by Kiama, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Kiama

Kiama New Member

There is no right time to do anything. There will never be a right time to bring that business idea to life. If it is not now it probably will never be.

That little amount of money that you have is the platform you need to go to the next step.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. Baron de Binary

Baron de Binary New Member

Awesome post you got here Kiama! You have made my day with your concise yet powerful message. I have had a quite bunch of amazing business ideas I never got around to establish because I was waiting for the right amount of funds I felt I needed to get my idea off the ground.

It is certainly true that for most start ups, their founders didn't have the all the money they needed to morph their notebook concepts into on-the-ground reality but they went ahead and did it anyways. I am going to take a cue from that too. I have this real estate idea I would love to see come to fruition.

Thanks again!

3. Eddielucky

Eddielucky New Member

Excellent!!
    Procrastination kills so many valid ideas as sometimes the more you think about an idea,the more you major on impossibilities rather than possibility. This common saying of "one day.....". is a killer.Not until you turn that day to present, I don't see it materialising.
    Tomorrow never comes.Very true. But I wonder how to implement my bright business idea without capital.