IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

New Age Information from Witch and Tarot Reader

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Morgana Chambers, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Morgana Chambers

Morgana Chambers New Member

Let me introduce myself first, my name is Morgana Chambers. I am a witch of dianic tradition. I also have been reading tarot for over 30 years. I have found away to use it as a coaching method. I also have taught wicca 101 for many years and dedicated a few people. In regards to my tarot reading, I have been utilized in missing persons cases as well as brought messages from love one and comfort to family, but I'm not a medium. I will answer any respectable questions....all questioning is good. I hope to speak with you often.

Morgana Chambers

2. Morgana Chambers

I find that sometimes for elder family members i take down my pagan/wiccan symbols so they arent' offended. We have respect for the elders. I did this lately and everything spent out of alingment...see even an old witch can make mistakes. Needless to say I will not be doing this again. What are your thoughts on respect for people of different faiths?

3. Morgana Chambers

I don't force my faith on anyone and have respect for what others believe, if it gets you through, sometimes it goes to far from the other side. Many religions find it necessary to force their faith on others. We believe we show by our actions, isn't that a much better way then beating someone over the head...they say how well your life is going and ask about what your doing?

4. Morgana Chambers

The card that I pulled for my thread today is the reversed magician

Attached Files:

5. Morgana Chambers

Basically what it the reversed magician tells us is that you are not living up to your full potential, why aren't you using your skills talented honed so many years ago? Are you stuck in a sitution that you took to make money long ago, all is not loss, you can reconnect with the skills slowly. Minimize an hour of television a day and sharpening those skills, just that small act will let the universe know you are ready for something new.
    Okay we have to talk about the trickery and deception as well as mulnipulation...just make certain you read everything carefully. You fully understand whats going on and look at things with a little skeptism. I don't know about you but I do that any way. I search for true answerws that I can gain myself.
    What are you waiting for dust yourself off get up, and get out there working that skill and talented with the passion that gave you so much joy in the past., you can do it!

6. Morgana Chambers

I'm starting all type of post pertaining to the topic of wiccan and tarot, to you it may seem I'm all over the place. It will make sense later once their are replies.... The next subject is holidays. Yule ( taking place during the winter solstice, DEC. 21) coming up...I love this holiday it's one of my favorites... Gifts/ the yule log dessert and actual log/yummy yule pudding and Sun King Soup to warm you. I just warm with a steaming pot of wasil....It's wear we dring warm brew to keep us warm and sing to our neighbors...hmmmm sound familiar