IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

New here! I need support.

Discussion in 'Education' started by Dave McCane, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Dave McCane

Dave McCane New Member

Hi. I'm Dave McCane. I'm new here.
    I saw that I can use this forum to express my greatest talent, writing, and, of course, earn money through it.
    I think I have a big talent in writing, and everyone else told me so. But not writing casual things like articles, unimportant posts, etc. I mean, I write novels, short stories, etc.
    I just started to write a novel, and I so wanted to share it here with you.
    I've entitled it "Trying to save you". I'll put its summary down there, once a week or more often I'll post a chapter.

SUMMARY:
    "What if you wake up on a morning and suddenly find yourself tired? Tired of life? You can't touch a boy. So, someway, you can't kiss, touch and hug a boy. Anytime you try to do it, a huge black dark fucking secret comes and makes you a different person. A person that avoids her lovers. A person that avoids her happiness.

That happened to Taylor Johnson, a lovely and happy girl, but with a black secret behind her. She's afraid of men, she can't imagine that a boy can be good and lovely. She thinks that men know just how to use you, have you for a night, screw you up and destroy your life completely.

She's not guilty because on her whole life, she has met only those men. Who are them and what did they do to her?

After a few years, with the help of someone. she leaves her past behind and begins a new life. But, her past will follow her again. Now, she won't be the attacked one.

Who are those terrific men on her life? What is that black secret? Who's gonna be attacked?

COME AND FIND OUT!!"

2. Duensing8

Duensing8 New Member

I feel like this is going to be an amazing story. I really hope you stick with it and finish it.
    I have started writing a novel myself, so I know how hard it can and will get. Please stick with it.