IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

New Jobs Courtesy of The Internet

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Onliner, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Onliner

Onliner New Member

Ever since it's advent,the internet has proven to be a formidable force in entrepreneurship and job creation in general. Creation of social media sites in particular, has helped bring out the hidden potential of the internet.

As some occupations become irrelevant, others are coming up every now and then all thanks to the internet.

Without much say, these are the jobs available at this age due to the success of the internet :
    1. Social Media Salespeople
    2. Bloggers
    3. Youtubers
    4. App Developers
    5. Search Engine Optimization Consultants

Some of these jobs actually rake in more income than the traditional ones that people considered as the height of success in life.

2. Moranme

Moranme New Member

Social media sites can be used to spread the word. Forums have large number of members.

Websites like Clixsense.com that have 7,400,000 members worldwide are the real job creators on the internet. Clixsense.com has provided a platform where companies outsource their work and find millions of workers. Clixsense.com started as a PTC site that paid its members to watch advertisements. After 10 years clixsense business module brought 7,400,000 members under a single website that makes it easy for employers, who have online jobs such as paid surveys, data entry and data checking etc..,to find large number of internet workers.

Facebook, twitter etc.. have been used by terrorists and sex offenders and they have also been a nuisance to world society.

3. inkfish

inkfish New Member

I'm a member of Clixsense.com where they pay for viewing ads and completing the tasks and surveys which is assigned to do it. I find it hard to earn in this site for the country I reside in. Recently they have taken of viewing ads and clix grid. I'm looking for a site where I can earn for typing without investment of money or registration fees.