IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

NO electronics for 7 days. Could you do it?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Kelly21, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Kelly21

Kelly21 New Member

All expenses paid! 7 days at the destination of your choice with one rule, NO ELECTRONICS! Could you survive?

Everywhere you go you will see someone engrossed in some form of electronics. I have personally witnessed people who could not function if they did not have their cell phones. I, myself, could easily go without any type of electronics for 7 days. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely miss it I'm sure. I would rather witness events and scenery in real life rather than googling them.

Do you honestly think you could do it?

2. Mohhj

Mohhj New Member

No, Take everything away from me but not my PC :D I think I wouldn't survive for 7 days without any electronics. Our lives depend on electronics nowadays, for example, we use mobile phones to help us find our way if we're lost out on the road and we use the Internet to connect with our distant friends and family.

Definitely, real life is more important than the virtual life, I agree with you on this one. I guess that the lesson here that we have to learn is not to misuse electronics because if we misused them, they would ruin the real life.

3. Aveatrex

Aveatrex New Member

Just can't handle it lol,i can't even stay offline for 24 hours so what about 168 hours?Nah definetly nah.